OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Glad you found a workaround Led! That's just annoying...

Reactions: Led

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Would be nice if there were clearer instructions in the first post on what we need to download/what order we need to do things in. All I've gotten so far is that I should I download the 5.0Alpha and then the 5.02 Update, but I'm not even sure if that's correct.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Would be nice if there were clearer instructions in the first post on what we need to download/what order we need to do things in. All I've gotten so far is that I should I download the 5.0Alpha and then the 5.02 Update, but I'm not even sure if that's correct.
You are correct. The patch is for those that downloaded 0.4.0 already, but if you didn't download that before, you just need 5.0.0 Alpha, and the 5.02 patch.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
I played through 5.0.1 Alpha and here is my basic review of the game.

My biggest complaint with the game is the choice of models. I fully understand that this is highly objective. I don't find the majority of the models to be attractive. I like Dakota and Tasha (mom is OK) but the rest I don't like at all. I'm not a fan of thick women with fake breasts (and many people aren't, though I can't speak for everyone obviously). Fake breasts are a huge turnoff to me. I'd much rather see a woman with real A cups than fake D cups. Overall, I feel the model selection could have been much better!
If there were more material, I probably wouldn't mind taking a day or two out of my free time to mod on some better models/pictures for this...but taking a look at the material present, it really isn't much.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The save from Version:a501 to Version: a502 don't work???? Someone who now's to cheat in html games....

Reactions: alfa069

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
there is currently a NTR scene with her
As the MC is not yet in a relationship (romantically or sexually) with Penny, and (if I remember correctly) that currently any sexual feelings she has for the MC is a result her being drugged by the MC, then how is the activity she has with another person NTR?

Reactions: Parthornax

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As the MC is not yet in a relationship (romantically or sexually) with Penny, and (if I remember correctly) that currently any sexual feelings she has for the MC is a result her being drugged by the MC, then how is the activity she has with another person NTR?
Because many people on this site use NTR incorrectly - basically to mean any female character in a game who is not having sex exclusively with the main male character.

I only caught Penny scenes when I saw John doing her, when the MC's femininity rating increased. I don't recall if the test scene even had pictures of the blowjob Penny gave the custodian. But not much with her overall.

Reactions: Parthornax

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I spent some time building up my intelligence score in the game. I've played through 5.01 Alpha and 5.02 Alpha. Does intelligence really have an impact in the game because currently I can't tell a difference?

psygax

Oct 5, 2017
Love the current state of the game. Story is very compelling and flows really nice. Anyone know any games similar to this with good story maybe pics?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone know how to change the beginning stats by editing the html with notepad? i cant find the variables.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
does anyone know how to change the beginning stats by editing the html with notepad? i cant find the variables.
It's basically SugarCube that holds local variables. If you know how to use the Browser Development Tools and the console to find objects you can see what is currently in use:

SugarCube.State.active.variables

This will return everything the game stores. Then just modify them individually with the console:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money=25000
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.brains=100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.serum4.qty=10

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
SugarCube.State.active.variables

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money=25000
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.brains=100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.serum4.qty=10
This is a SugarCube 2.x based game, so you can shorten the reference to the current active variables collection:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables

SugarCube.State.variables.player.money=25000
SugarCube.State.variables.player.brains=100
SugarCube.State.variables.serum4.qty=10

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
you can just use DOM editor. chrome suck big and juicy in that department,so you'll have to use firefox

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This is a SugarCube 2.x based game, so you can shorten the reference to the current active variables collection:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables

SugarCube.State.variables.player.money=25000
SugarCube.State.variables.player.brains=100
SugarCube.State.variables.serum4.qty=10
Interesting, never used SugarCube before but playing around on the console I found my list and worked with it. Good to know there are options.

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
i can't get the pictures to work, and i don't know what to do with the 2 files, 5 and 5.0.2
i put the new html in the folder with the other one and it doesn't seem to work, what am i doing wrong?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
i can't get the pictures to work, and i don't know what to do with the 2 files, 5 and 5.0.2
i put the new html in the folder with the other one and it doesn't seem to work, what am i doing wrong?
You need to put the HTML to the same folder with the Images Folder.
Something like this:

+New Folder
-company.html
-images folder

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
anyone knows if it exist similar games like this ? (that is not left not complete ) other then that i really like is one :)

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes