OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
There is a new version out i think
There's a new version out basically every other day, the dev is very active with making test builds and fixing bugs. I'm subbed to them on Patreon, but that's temporarily paused, due to the difference between when Patreon wants it's money, and when I actually get paid.

Until 5.1 is release, then chances are the release features unfinished, or buggy content.

EDIT: Unless someone else drops one of the latest releases, I'll upload whatever the latest version is when I renew my sub. Which should be within a week, or so.

5.1 is mostly aimed at adding content for Dakota, but also features a general update for basically everything. Including a big change to the UI.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Wait, so the author wants to eventually replace RL pictures and gifs with original artwork? Ehh thanks, but no thanks.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Wait, so the author wants to eventually replace RL pictures and gifs with original artwork? Ehh thanks, but no thanks.

If this is true the game is nothing anymore compared to other renpy games

HTML with RL pictures are soo much better than some artwork.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I agree, games with RL pictures are great, so I'll keep playing until he actually removes those pictures.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Which link am I supposed to download ? I don't quite get the installation. Thanks in advance
Do you have a previous version installed already or are you coming in fresh? Need to know before can give advise.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Totally new. Sorry for being newbie. I have never been into computers. :D
You download the Full version, then the highest numbered patch file gets added to the Full version, which in this case is 5.0.2.

Ignore the "0.5.0 Alpha Patch Files for 0.40 Alpha" file.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So what has been happening on the newest versions on his patreon
Whole lotta minor updates/alphas, but they're without pictures. On the 26th, least I think its the 26th, a rather large update is expected to come out, with pictures. That update is then slated for a public release in early December.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: setter6 and Hamdish

DownTownDish

Jun 12, 2017
Whole lotta minor updates/alphas, but they're without pictures. On the 26th, least I think its the 26th, a rather large update is expected to come out, with pictures. That update is then slated for a public release in early December.

Thanks, hopefully it will be a good update

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016

This update is pretty big, coming in at 1,5GB. The way it was presented was via three download links, for each part and that's just a lil tedious due to the fact you need to combine the folders, so I'm in the process of uploading a combined version of the game. That'll be up in about half an hour, my upload speed leaves much to be desired.

Fair word of warning, this update deals with TG events for both the main character and NPCs, just getting that out there as I'm aware that's not everyones cup of tea. As far as I can tell from limited play testing of previous builds this is for the most part optional content that you won't just suddenly find yourself in, you have to dig yourself into that hole. That means if you want to just play the game as a Mad scientist mind controlling all your workmates and family, you still can.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 72 Votes