Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
Dont become to submissive. Also when you start you have the option of choosing gender lock if you decide to fight the man. This happens during the third sakuro dream.Take the second option and this will enable you to toggle gender lock on and off.

Reactions: Akin Yildiz

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Since the OP is busy, there's a 5.4.2 Alpha on the patreon page for the public:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
given its just a .2 update from the one in the op Im guessing its just bugfixes? or is there an actual content difference?

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Love the game but now I have to decide who I need to inject with the BMB serum. Does anyone know who I need to inject ot is it no one I work with?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Love the game but now I have to decide who I need to inject with the BMB serum. Does anyone know who I need to inject ot is it no one I work with?
That is story related so you cannot actually inject anyone with it even if you made a bunch of extras. As soon as you get the deadline to make it and the deadline arrives, the story will basically tell you why you shouldn't inject anyone with it despite it being resolved later. Maybe we will get opportunities in the upcoming Chapter 3 but for now there is nothing you can do outside the story.

Edit: Sorry, I misread the question. It's Julia. You can save the game and see what happens with the others but the game will only progress with Julia.

Last edited:

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
You need to inject Julia. Injecting anyone else results in a game over.
Kind of, but you immediately get to try again. So, there's really no way to fail here. You can just keep trying till you get the right one, no need even to reload from a save. In fact, I highly recommend you intentionally pick wrong answers, as there are some interesting tidbits in there, especially with regards to Diana.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes