TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
when do i give sophie her second dose of serum?
At certain points in the story she'll ask you to go to dinner with her after work, where you will be able to dose her drink. I can't remember when exactly those dates happen but they're automatic and you can't miss them (though you can turn her down).

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I must have missed something, because I could have sworn Tasha was and has always been a trans character.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I must have missed something, because I could have sworn Tasha was and has always been a trans character.
Nah, the actress is question is not trans. I think originally the plan was to keep here genetically female and use her strap on content but then Westane decided he wanted a trans character instead. It's not bad since it gives the game some variety. Though obviously some people object to the actress not being swapped out for the role change.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
and others object to altering a character so drastically at all, and still others object to having a trans character in yer face in such a way that you cant just 'avoid' the content since to get chanel you have to progress tasha

then there are others who object for multiple reasons and others that give no fucks :D

sorry tired and bored..

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
and others object to altering a character so drastically at all, and still others object to having a trans character in yer face in such a way that you cant just 'avoid' the content since to get chanel you have to progress tasha

then there are others who object for multiple reasons and others that give no fucks :D

sorry tired and bored..
Yeah. "Can't please everyone, so you gotta please yourself."

Reactions: Zurrlock

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018

sorry tired and bored..
Getting Chanel does not require interacting with Tasha. It does expand some of her scenes, but doesn't actually require you to interact with her at all. No non-Tasha related content is locked behind Tasha.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
pretty sure last time I played through I wasnt able to progress john past a point unless I had progressed tasha but whatever

menny

May 28, 2017
If you guys care so much about the actress not being changed just change the images yourself, its quite simple

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
If you guys care so much about the actress not being changed just change the images yourself, its quite simple
Probably because the work that would go into it just isn't worth their time? I'm not bothered by it personally. I'm mostly curious why Westane went through so much trouble to make all the characters mirror their actors/actresses, only to change Tasha. There had to be other actresses with enough footage that would fit the role.

menny

May 28, 2017
Probably because the work that would go into it just isn't worth their time? I'm not bothered by it personally. I'm mostly curious why Westane went through so much trouble to make all the characters mirror their actors/actresses, only to change Tasha. There had to be other actresses with enough footage that would fit the role.
it's like barely 2 mins of work, it's literally just getting a picture and then changing its name to replace the stuff you want, the gifs would be maybe 3 mins more if you're looking for specifics, but it's barely a thought with it. Mainly just my suggestion and more then likely the answer as to why is more just the same as why the mother's actress doesn't change when she gets the "exotic" Strap-on, they're just place holders for the hand drawn ones and are just meant to fill in black space and give an idea/the illusion of the character for immersion, overall it's based on preference of looks similar as to how I didn't like the image of the shemale actress so I just swapped it with another from the same actress; it's all preference and if not that he may end up having plans for those that just want her to be a normal female since this game seems to try and appeals to a very wide audience

Reactions: #NomeD

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
it's like barely 2 mins of work, it's literally just getting a picture and then changing its name to replace the stuff you want, the gifs would be maybe 3 mins more if you're looking for specifics, but it's barely a thought with it. Mainly just my suggestion and more then likely the answer as to why is more just the same as why the mother's actress doesn't change when she gets the "exotic" Strap-on, they're just place holders for the hand drawn ones and are just meant to fill in black space and give an idea/the illusion of the character for immersion, overall it's based on preference of looks similar as to how I didn't like the image of the shemale actress so I just swapped it with another from the same actress; it's all preference and if not that he may end up having plans for those that just want her to be a normal female since this game seems to try and appeals to a very wide audience
That is what I did plus changed a few gifs here and there.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Nah, the actress is question is not trans. I think originally the plan was to keep here genetically female and use her strap on content but then Westane decided he wanted a trans character instead. It's not bad since it gives the game some variety. Though obviously some people object to the actress not being swapped out for the role change.
Oh. Well thats not new information.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Seems like people are missing out on the info Westane puts on his Patreon a majority of the time. To combat this I have been adding links of his Patreon posts to his Discord to make sure people know when Westane is talking about new information. If you haven't joined his Discord yet then now is an excellent time. You don't have to post or anything, we just want to make sure everyone is being kept up to date on The Company info.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That makes no sense, 1 user can join up to 100 servers in discord, at one time. If you only have 13, then you could join the discord.
I think he means he has 13 that he already has focus on, adding another means he might not post or look at it which is fair. I have 9 and I sometimes feel that's too many so I probably would never add another one without getting rid of one.

Reactions: Zurrlock
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes