MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Haven't played this game since the chapter 3 was introduced, anything major i might have missed.
Besides the John content which people are complaining about (in the last few pages).
No its been noting but John contents since then

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
Patreons voted for John so that is what you get, next month is maintenance update after that the Ava and Dakota update will start.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
To be fair Westane had to rework the code because it was becoming a mess and an hellish enterprise to add content then he reworked existing characters. John has a dom path, a John sub path and a Chanel path (the only path I play) that's not a small project.

The good thing for non John fan it's that's over and the next update is content for Dakota :love: (and Ava)

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I'm bi and John is such an asshole even I'm bored of him. Give me a cute twink any day but no more John.
Same, I'm a bi dude too, and I hateeeeee John's content. In all his routes so far, he's a one-dimensional character. He acts like what incels think a Chad acts like. What a waste of Johnny Sins as a model for a character. Even his douchebag characters in his work were way more interesting than John, and he had 1/100th the dialogue of John to work with.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Patreons voted for John so that is what you get, next month is maintenance update after that the Ava and Dakota update will start.
They really voted for 6+ patches of nothing but John content?

Who in their right mind would do such a stupid thing?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The Johnpany ;) After 9 months of John updates (which started on october 2019), I hope we'll have 9 months of Ava updates followed by 9 months of Dakota updates (I don't see why they should be treated together as a generic "household" while John was treated individually and not part of a 9 months "office" cycle).
Would certainly welcome content for both but I do hope we get an alternative to having Ava bring home random dudes. Not a fan of sharing and really what's the point of drugging them if I don't get to choose who they fuck?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Would certainly welcome content for both but I do hope we get an alternative to having Ava bring home random dudes. Not a fan of sharing and really what's the point of drugging them if I don't get to choose who they fuck?
Agree, the forced sharing is really a weak side of the game

Its specially bad when at some point she says Dakota participates with the random dudes too

ILikePoo

Jan 16, 2019
Ok am I just dumb or are there any guys to have sex with? All I can find is John but he has to be a jerk about it. Please tell me I am missing somehting?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The irony is that if enough people complain about the John focus, it'll give the dev an excuse to interpret that as meaning all subsequent character focuses should be trimmed down thus making John's update have the most content.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I know you guys hate the John updates but if I had any suggestions it wouldn't be to work on a different character, but introduce more male characters. The amount of M/F content as a female pc is really minimal. And that's because there is only one male character you can really interact with.

This has always kind of bothered me about the game and resulted in me mostly doing male PC runs. I hope that at some point maybe in future chapters we get more male characters to balance the office out.

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
I know you guys hate the John updates but if I had any suggestions it wouldn't be to work on a different character, but introduce more male characters. The amount of M/F content as a female pc is really minimal. And that's because there is only one male character you can really interact with.

This has always kind of bothered me about the game and resulted in me mostly doing male PC runs. I hope that at some point maybe in future chapters we get more male characters to balance the office out.
This is actually what turned me off about the game.

I used to play each new release multiple ways (the last big update I remember playing was the business holiday/event thing where you find the former records woman has been messed with); sometimes I'd play as the ultimate male controller, sometimes a female dom looking to take over the entire shin-dig and sometimes as a repressed slut who the characters woke up...only the only true dick you could give your MC was a bastard of the highest order. The fact that John's lunch was spent with the evil doctor and you had to dose him multiple times just to get him to be polite makes him a practical no-go for any relationship.

And yeah, there's Tasha's wand but the story ends up always having to involve John in some form anyway so it's not like that's a great alternative. I really thought John was the dev's way of leting us take the piss out of the idiot real-life stereotype Jocks but apparently not.

3.90 star(s) 72 Votes