RPGM Completed The Confinement and Rape of a Self-Assured Idol [FINAL] [Dark.Ryona.x15]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
"A gravure idol who you are a big fan of treats you coldly, and you kidnap her out of resentment."
fair enough to me :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: JosephF

Zex_x3

Sep 20, 2022
in winrar.
set name coding in options to japanese
then unpack
This worked for me. Unfortunately at day 3 loading into 4 it pops up with an "animation not found" error. Tried restarting the game multiple times and the error persists.

After the first day it black screens for me. SFX still plays.
Same happened to me. Closed the game and restarted it, it continued from day 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: grobulos

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
does this game have actual scenes inbetween the other stuff, or is it just clicking on her and stuff?

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
using winrar with encoding set to japanese solves the problem of the game not starting and giving black screen

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
I mean if i have to jump through this many hoops and bounds and the thing still doesn't work. and judging from other comments its not worth it anyways.
pass.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
We need more confinement games but I would have love to play it as making plans to actually kidnap the girl like those Biko game.

By the way this game should have been made in renpy would work much better.

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Is there ending for this game? Reached and exceeded 100 for all 3 stats but doesn't seem to have any changes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
This worked for me. Unfortunately at day 3 loading into 4 it pops up with an "animation not found" error. Tried restarting the game multiple times and the error persists.

Same happened to me. Closed the game and restarted it, it continued from day 2.
Same to me, time waste this game

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes