RPGM Completed The Confinement and Rape of a Self-Assured Idol [FINAL] [Dark.Ryona.x15]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fallaja

Aug 15, 2021
If anyone have any problems with running the game:
1) Use locale emulator
2) If emulator did not helped: Check the files for signs of corruption, names like "ГAГCГRГУБEЛxВ¦" or other names like that. (If you have normal files names, probably you lack some files for RPG maker try to re-download/install it)
3) If your RPG maker intact (you can run others rpg games, but that one)
and have something like "ГAГCГRГУБEЛxВ¦" in file names.
Delete that game folder... (...its corrupted and won't run normally untill you fix it, by changing all the name to ones that were supposed to be, so instead of mannually re-naming every file...)
... Set encoding in WinRar Options to Japanese and unpack the game, or if you lazy to do so (like me) or dont know how to do it, just use "sjisunzip"! It will unpack all files with normal names like "アイコン・休む" to same folder where you have ZIP archive, not sure about RAR. (To unpack zip archive, just move it to sjisunzip icon.)
Hope i helped you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
uhm, can u help me? i already tried ur tutorial, but have same results.. :'))
and, i already redownload like 5 times and the zip/folder look normal and doesnt have anything like in ur tutorial(like "ГAГCГRГУБEЛxВ¦" file names or something like that)..
i already using sjisunzip, winrar japanese(default lol), and japanese bandizip... :")))
well, maybe i'm to dumb x'DD

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Well, if someone know how to fix the game on Joliplay (android) i would like to know!
1/ install
2/in ZArchiver, go to the settings -> compression -> default characters encoding -> choose CP932 Japanese SHIFT-JS
3/ Unzip the game
4/ Get and the plugins.
5/ Add the game in Joiplay as usual (I recommend to manage your files)
6/ enjoy Screenshot_20230113-015439.png

6a/ in case something still doesn't run, check my Joiplay config.

PS : this guide is supposedly foolproof.

EDIT: if the above is too complicated, just download file and import it via Joiplay.

Last edited:

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Hmm is the girl supposed to make any sound? I get the slap noise, etc but she just sits there.
Seems super easy to raise all stats too by doing nothing. Sort of boring.
At least it has nipple fucking, and I thought I had heard of everything already.

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
For those using 7zip.

I personally need to do this, after moving the game to inside the program files folder where 7zip was, using the command prompt:

cd <whatever your path to the 7zip folder is, without the <> tags>
7z.exe x <filename> -mcp=932

I also needed to change the 7zip folder properties to allow modify permissions to all application packages. When you extract like this, its going to dump everything into the 7zip folder, so I'd advise creating an empty folder, use the sort by date and time feature in file/windows explorer, and move the files into the empty folder when extracted, then move it where you normally keep such games.

If you don't have a clue about half or more of what I just typed, then this game might not be worth it to you.
Alternatively you can create a .bat file. Right click on desktop New>Text Document. Then rename New Text Document.txt to something obvious like 7zJpExtract.bat

Right click on the file and click edit. Enter:
"%ProgramFiles%\7-Zip\7z.exe" -mcp=932 -o"%~dpn1" x %1
close and save.(Thanks nathe for the correction)

Then drag any .zip file on the .bat file and it will get extracted in the same location as the .zip

7zJpExtract.bat doesn't need to be on the desktop. It can be anywhere. The .zip should not be in a windows protected folder(e.g. program files).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
uhm, can u help me? i already tried ur tutorial, but have same results.. :'))
and, i already redownload like 5 times and the zip/folder look normal and doesnt have anything like in ur tutorial(like "ГAГCГRГУБEЛxВ¦" file names or something like that)..
i already using sjisunzip, winrar japanese(default lol), and japanese bandizip... :")))
well, maybe i'm to dumb x'DD
Well, when i wrote that "tutorial" i was testing this game on my VM, and it worked just fine, but on real one i met the same problem after which did a little testing and:
On Virtual Machine I start the game -> GPU load is up to 65-78% -> i can actually play and progress to next day!)
But on real machine I start the game -> GPU load is around 75-85% -> few seconds of actions or doing nothing *pop* 1-2 sec. freeze and black screen...
My guess the problem is in the game which for some reason being fixed by itself, if you run it in VM.
(Maybe there is some kind of killswitch which shutdown in-game player if your GPU too high, dunno.)
Or My PC Can't handle this game (but VM can, which is running on my PC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ bruh...)
So the last tip is either try to run it on VM and play it there if its works, or just dump this game for now, maybe at some point Guy/Gal with HIGHER IQ will come and do some modification to this game and fix the problem, or will explain REAL WORKING METHOD how to run it with no such problem.

Reactions: Fallaja

Brayn

Oct 22, 2017
I'm concerned about the file size, why is is almost 300mb for some basic 2d scenes with barely any animation?

Tae Somdou

Jun 3, 2021
Rocord video my problem (black screen)

I have name encoded to japan before unpack zip, then I run with Locale Emulator.

but it has black screen.

Miep64

Jul 26, 2020
For those using 7zip.

I personally need to do this, after moving the game to inside the program files folder where 7zip was, using the command prompt:

cd <whatever your path to the 7zip folder is, without the <> tags>
7z.exe x <filename> -mcp=932

I also needed to change the 7zip folder properties to allow modify permissions to all application packages. When you extract like this, its going to dump everything into the 7zip folder, so I'd advise creating an empty folder, use the sort by date and time feature in file/windows explorer, and move the files into the empty folder when extracted, then move it where you normally keep such games.

If you don't have a clue about half or more of what I just typed, then this game might not be worth it to you.
Or you copy the 7z.exe and the zip file inside the folder you want to extract into and use cd<filepath to said folder> and then 7z.exe x <filename> -mcp=932. But thanks, your post helped a lot.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Some heroe should upload this game UNPACKED, because for linux users is impossible to follow those Windows steps to change encoding with Winrar or japanese locale things to change..

Fallaja

Aug 15, 2021
Well, when i wrote that "tutorial" i was testing this game on my VM, and it worked just fine, but on real one i met the same problem after which did a little testing and:
On Virtual Machine I start the game -> GPU load is up to 65-78% -> i can actually play and progress to next day!)
But on real machine I start the game -> GPU load is around 75-85% -> few seconds of actions or doing nothing *pop* 1-2 sec. freeze and black screen...
My guess the problem is in the game which for some reason being fixed by itself, if you run it in VM.
(Maybe there is some kind of killswitch which shutdown in-game player if your GPU too high, dunno.)
Or My PC Can't handle this game (but VM can, which is running on my PC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ bruh...)
So the last tip is either try to run it on VM and play it there if its works, or just dump this game for now, maybe at some point Guy/Gal with HIGHER IQ will come and do some modification to this game and fix the problem, or will explain REAL WORKING METHOD how to run it with no such problem.
ah found it, i just realised when u talk about gpu higher than normal...
u can used this link, for me this is working fine
i think the problem is on nw.js of this game and how heavly this game using plugin click per clik

Cramone

May 14, 2018
To make the images unpack correctly: open the file with winrar->press ctrl+E->select the japanese language->finally at the top select extract to and select your desired location

This should work hf ;)
I try command things and didnt work but thanks to you was easy, thanks

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
this reminds me of kasumi rebirth. but without the BDSM of using taser on a girl which i found really too far.

Anon6665455

Jul 30, 2020
Game sais im missing image files. looks like the file names got fucked for some reason, no clue how to fix that.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes