RPGM Completed The Confinement and Rape of a Self-Assured Idol [FINAL] [Dark.Ryona.x15]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 2683024

then finds a game that matches what you like instead of leaving meaningless and petty comments about what you dislike.
while I agree with you in a way..

it is very strange and a bit off-putting that most games seem to either have huge cow tits( some even 4 times bigger than the char's head) or flat.. it's not a japanese culture thing, instead it seems like it's a strange japanese H-game DEV thing.. and it is a problem since I'm noticed that the DEVs seem to make their games with incrementally bigger tits each time they make a game.. Acerola is one of the ones I've especially noticed this happening, among others I've seen.. now he is making the girls fatter too.. it's strange and it bothers me, but I think the problem is that his target audience are virgins that want massive mommy milkers, as I've heard them called in comments online..

edit: I should probably mention that I'm not insulting virgins that want massive mommy milkers.. I'm just not one of them.

It's just sad, to each their own, but I miss when the DEVs didn't make all tits huge balloons :/

Reactions: Gaym

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
someone knows the meaning of this text?
I'm not good at Japanese and I tried to use google lens, the translation sounds weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
someone knows the meaning of this text?
I'm not good at Japanese and I tried to use google lens, the translation sounds weird
Mainly standard settings:
Main Volume
Background Music
Musical Effect
Sound Effects
Voice Volume
Chains Displayed
Forced Peeing
Extended Loading Time
Animation Sound Effects

alphaceph007

Dec 21, 2018
Alternatively you can create a .bat file. Right click on desktop New>Text Document. Then rename New Text Document.txt to something obvious like 7zJpExtract.bat

Right click on the file and click edit. Enter:
"%ProgramFiles%\7-Zip\7z.exe" -mcp=932 -o"%~dpn1" x %1
close and save.(Thanks nathe for the correction)

Then drag any .zip file on the .bat file and it will get extracted in the same location as the .zip

7zJpExtract.bat doesn't need to be on the desktop. It can be anywhere. The .zip should not be in a windows protected folder(e.g. program files).

Beautifully done, thanks

Reactions: d0rky

idealyaw

May 25, 2020
Can anyone also make the translated full version of the latest Dark.Ryona.x15 game "The Hurtfull Lovestories"?

Last edited:

muff1nn

Mar 24, 2024
Почему я не могу разблокировать разные игрушки? есть только базовые функции с грудью и тд, вот так прошло 7 дней, ничего не разблокировалось, что делать?

DeadWinger

May 3, 2024
I can not seem to find the game. I download the file but there is no APK or something in the file manager. Do I need to download other thing?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes