RPGM Completed The Confinement and Rape of a Self-Assured Idol [FINAL] [Dark.Ryona.x15]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hello There!

Mar 9, 2019
ah found it, i just realised when u talk about gpu higher than normal...
u can used this link, for me this is working fine
i think the problem is on nw.js of this game and how heavly this game using plugin click per clik
This worked for me too, wow, it was a simple fix of making sure my nvidia graphics was being used and not the integrated! I had tried downloading the game with winrar even though when I used 7zip the files looked fine, I already have my pc set to japanese set as one of my locales and I already had RTP files for RPG Makers sooo I was super confused but yep it was the game auto using my shitty graphics card and not the good one lol.

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
How do i unlock anything? cant read shit, made her orgasm plenty of times and leveled shit up but cant unlock anything

Noxxximilien

Aug 11, 2022
For PC players who have a black screen problem: launch the game with Local emulator, wait for the black screen, press F5, the game will restart and run normally.

Note: Some animation are buggy but it's just visual

It's the most optimal way I've found to play

Reactions: leccel89

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
No it doesn't. I set the name encoding to Japanese when extracting and I still get a black screen.
If anyone got Black screen problem after playing game 5-10 seconds, you should try my method: change Card Display graphic. From my personal case, I have changed from Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 to NVIDIA GeForce 940MX and the Black screen problem has solved, the game also went smoothly. Besides, this was coming from my personal opinion and I hope it would help you.
Have fun!

P/S: how to corrupted the female character?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes