RPGM Completed The Confinement and Rape of a Self-Assured Idol [FINAL] [Dark.Ryona.x15]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Game sais im missing image files. looks like the file names got fucked for some reason, no clue how to fix that.
That's litterally the main topic of discussion in this thread man, learn to read. You need to set your unzipper to SHIFT-JS characters encoding to unzip the game correctly because the files have japanese names written in Kanji.

Nic149

Aug 13, 2017
soo like wheres the voice, the demo has voice. how come this one doesn't have any? also how do u get the choking animation , shown in the main screen shot.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Drontman

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
soo like wheres the voice, the demo has voice. how come this one doesn't have any? also how do u get the choking animation , shown in the main screen shot.
I don't know about the voice, but what you take for a choking animation is actually a glitched screenshot. In this one, she is in the climaxing state, therefore her head goes backward, however, she had the nosehook and mouth tape, but those are not in the climaxing state and hence, are at their original position. That's how the mouth tape looks like it is on her throat, creating the illusion of a choking device.

Nic149

Aug 13, 2017
OOO sugoi nee! i see it! such detective work! quite misleading if you ask me , putting a glitched out screen shot like that . dIS A PPOINTEEEEDDDD!!!

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Possible ways how to fix problems.
1) Unpack archive using Japanese encoding to avoid corrupted files. (Such as "ГAГCГRГУБEЛxВ¦" in game files.)
To do so: Open Archive (Winrar as example)>>Go to:Options>>Name encoding>>Select:"932 ANSI/OEM (Japanese-Shift-JIS)"
If you lazy to do it, use programs that will unpack it for you (like "sjisunzip")
2) If you used first method or you didn't got any corrupted files and you still have problems - use locale emulator. (Some games refuse to work without Japanese locale.)
3) If still nothing made it work, there is a chance that your problem in GPU...
When running the game open Task manager and check GPU Usage if its too high, perhaps it use integrated GPU instead of your Super-Mega-Expensive-GAMER-RGB-RTX GPU.
use this tutorial to fix this problem.

(Thanks to Fallaja who pointed that out, and KillerGin {autor of that tutorial})
4) If nothing above helped you - There is nothing can be done, wait for fix... (if it ever comes out)

(P.S. This game is mediocre)

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
Como demonios desbloqueo los juguetes??
Simplemente juega lo suficiente con la chica para mejorar las barras, se desbloquearán los juguetes, COMO SE EXPLICA EN EL TUTORIAL QUE SE MUESTRA JUSTO DESPUÉS DE LA INTRO. Además, es un foro en Inglés, al menos podría haber utilizado para traducir su mensaje.

c3nk0000

Feb 7, 2020
found a problem... after 50 days, stamina began to decrease, not very fast, but... at the moment I already have 115 days and stamina at the beginning of the day is only 2/3... an injection does not increase stamina above this value and it decreases every day... is it possible to increase the stamina back or is it a bug and the save file is dead?
having studied the game a little, I found that stamina and mental strength increase every day, and the maximum value is set to 2000.... but for stamina, the maximum value is not set, because of which the stamina line breaks...
if I manage to fix it, I'll throw the edited files... but no promises, I don't know the language in which everything is written there
UPD
minor repairs
initially:
stamina and willpower increase every day
Willpower is restored by 100% at the start of the day
2000 stamina is restored at the start of the day
actual stamina value cannot exceed 2000
now:
stamina and willpower increase every day
Max Stamina and Willpower cannot exceed 2000
(Based on the comments found, this is approximately what the developer intended)

it was not possible to increase the maximum value of the actual stamina, it is somewhere in the scripts, I'm not so smart as to understand them

for that you can normally navigate along the strip of stamina)

UPD2
sorry, I made a mistake, the developer intended the maximum value of willpower to be 4000, everything was fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: Aode and Endiro

Cramone

May 14, 2018
Using locale emulator and even changed coding language in winrar, but game is still broken. It goes to black screen about a minute into the game. Patch badly needed, otherwise it is unplayble.
true, at first run awesome but suddenly goes to black

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
Alternatively you can create a .bat file. Right click on desktop New>Text Document. Then rename New Text Document.txt to something obvious like 7zJpExtract.bat

Right click on the file and click edit. Enter:
%ProgramFiles%\7-Zip\7z.exe -mcp=932 -o"%~dpn1" x %1
close and save.

Then drag any .zip file on the .bat file and it will get extracted in the same location as the .zip

7zJpExtract.bat doesn't need to be on the desktop. It can be anywhere. The .zip should not be in a windows protected folder(e.g. program files).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it should be
"%ProgramFiles%\7-Zip\7z.exe" -mcp=932 -o"%~dpn1" x %1
you missed "", at least i need this to run the bat.

Reactions: d0rky

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
it should be
"%ProgramFiles%\7-Zip\7z.exe" -mcp=932 -o"%~dpn1" x %1
you missed "", at least i need this to run the bat.
You 're absolutely right. Since there is space between Program and Files the use of "" is mandatory (y)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes