RPGM Completed The Confinement and Rape of a Self-Assured Idol [FINAL] [Dark.Ryona.x15]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Error40464

Apr 23, 2017
im manuali repair ZIP and is good virtual machine windows 10 change launcher japonse open zip and in winrar and save and open main os or windows

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
If you can complete the game without any harsh actions, like that school shooter but instead, you walk away, then great. l would love subverted game, that freedom of choice is so sweet.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
If you set Name Encoding in WinRar Options to Japanese before extracting. AND Run the game exe with Locale Emulator Japanese it works fine. But the game is a bit of a disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: Cramone

t-lord

Sep 27, 2017
Using locale emulator and even changed coding language in winrar, but game is still broken. It goes to black screen about a minute into the game. Patch badly needed, otherwise it is unplayble.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
If anyone have any problems with running the game:
1) Use locale emulator
2) If emulator did not helped: Check the files for signs of corruption, names like "ГAГCГRГУБEЛxВ¦" or other names like that. (If you have normal files names, probably you lack some files for RPG maker try to re-download/install it)
3) If your RPG maker intact (you can run others rpg games, but that one)
and have something like "ГAГCГRГУБEЛxВ¦" in file names.
Delete that game folder... (...its corrupted and won't run normally untill you fix it, by changing all the name to ones that were supposed to be, so instead of mannually re-naming every file...)
... Set encoding in WinRar Options to Japanese and unpack the game, or if you lazy to do so (like me) or dont know how to do it, just use "sjisunzip"! It will unpack all files with normal names like "アイコン・休む" to same folder where you have ZIP archive, not sure about RAR. (To unpack zip archive, just move it to sjisunzip icon.)
Hope i helped you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: hamvuiwa

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
How to exract it with 7zip properly?
For those using 7zip.

I personally need to do this, after moving the game to inside the program files folder where 7zip was, using the command prompt:

cd <whatever your path to the 7zip folder is, without the <> tags>
7z.exe x <filename> -mcp=932

I also needed to change the 7zip folder properties to allow modify permissions to all application packages. When you extract like this, its going to dump everything into the 7zip folder, so I'd advise creating an empty folder, use the sort by date and time feature in file/windows explorer, and move the files into the empty folder when extracted, then move it where you normally keep such games.

If you don't have a clue about half or more of what I just typed, then this game might not be worth it to you.

Reactions: d0rky
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes