Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Game_2019-05-30_00-23-09.png

Overview:
You are the conjurer. A summoner of monsters. A practitioner of the dark arts and a former member of the occult. You’re retired now and prefer to enjoy the comforts of your lair deep in the woods with your monster servants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-30
Release Date: 2019-05-06
Developer: Noxurtica
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is it a Male protagonist game? Because it sure does sound and look like one.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Yes, it's a Male Protagonist... not sure why it says Female lol. Played it and yeah, it's male... much to all of our collective disappointment I'm sure lol. Honestly, I was pretty upset to see it was a male too...

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Wait a minute... I think I remember this game... I remember that screenshot that had the conjurer going up against that red-haired female knight with the three goblins named Greenhead, Blueface and Redskull. Yes, this game definitely has a male protagonist. Well, unless somebody stole that screenshot from the game I'm thinking of anyway.

carvious

Mar 25, 2017
Wait a minute... I think I remember this game... I remember that screenshot that had the conjurer going up against that red-haired female knight with the three goblins named Greenhead, Blueface and Redskull. Yes, this game definitely has a male protagonist. Well, unless somebody stole that screenshot from the game I'm thinking of anyway.
It's definitely the game you're thinking of. There have been some changes to the combat and leveling systems. There's some puzzles that were added though they're mainly annoyances. So far the only major upgrade over the previous game is that the art appears to be property of the maker instead of being taken from elsewhere.

Reactions: sgtlev

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
@Ryahn

Do you have more information about this dev perhaps?. I couldn't find anything useful on his Patreon. And I'm not sure if he's just the publisher or the actual dev.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I see this is a Nut aku game maybe you should write that note OP, just in case. It seems complete btw.

Here is the link:

Last edited:

carvious

Mar 25, 2017
Same game or what's that supposed to be?
From what I can tell the game in this thread is a modified version of the one I linked. They added some puzzles and leveling, but that's about it from my playthrough thus far. They also added some new images for the sex scenes. We will see if there's some other changes in later portions.

Reactions: sgtlev

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I didn’t see any mosaics. So it’s uncensored. Also going to fix the tag. Was going off the dev site

Reactions: xenomorph7510
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes