2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have any information about the status and length of the game?
It's a full version of the game, or work in progres?

Reactions: CoupDeGrace

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
male protagonist and its not some ntr or shota that gets femdom'ed all day? sign me the f up
Well... haven't completed the story yet... but the girl gets NTReds by the reincarnation of a halfdemon/priestess (she takes over her contract/slave seal makeing her do her bidding)... which you previously killed o_O...
yeah that stuff is getting really weird

Reactions: tarzan123

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Does anyone have any information about the status and length of the game?
It's a full version of the game, or work in progres?
Judging by what I could find on the Internet - it is indeed a completed game, however it seems to be rather short (supposedly), downloading atm to confirm.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Mmmm... Ok, i already have few ask:
1. Game Have Gallery Room?
2. Game Short or Long? Hard or Easy Combat?

3. Why on Poster we see at least 3 Heroines, but in srensots we see Fap-Fap with only 1 of them?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Mmmm... Ok, i already have few ask:
1. Game Have Gallery Room?
2. Game Short or Long? Hard or Easy Combat?

3. Why on Poster we see at least 3 Heroines, but in srensots we see Fap-Fap with only 1 of them?
Gallery at the end of the game.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Well... haven't completed the story yet... but the girl gets NTReds by the reincarnation of a halfdemon/priestess (she takes over her contract/slave seal makeing her do her bidding)... which you previously killed o_O...
yeah that stuff is getting really weird
Can you pretty please expand a little bit on that? I just want to know if I want to bother playing the game and what you said so far seems to be almost one step over my tolerable ammount of NTR-ish content for a game :).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well after defeating her for the 4th time the story will change... you will meet 4 former allies that consider you a traitor and said girl.
she will take posession of the knightgirl, which you had allowed to return to her people to warn them from a impending tragedy, after defeating the group of enemies.
I am currently at the point were you go to the demon realm to initiate a rebellion in order to buy time from an demon invasion, afterwards you are supposed to go after her... but the game description mention that you will take up some more girls on the way... so reconquering the knight might take longer than expected

Last edited:
Reactions: tarzan123

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Ah okay well can you please keep me updated? :)) Sorry to use you as a Guinea pig but there are so many meh games out that I kinda want to play but something is holding me back and I don't want to have another one on the list. If there are no scenes with knight gangbanging everything everywhere I might even try this out...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Why, oh why do you start out as a level 1 character? It doesn't make sense the you're a retired conjurer that a kingdom is sending knights after for your crimes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why, oh why do you start out as a level 1 character? It doesn't make sense the you're a retired conjurer that a kingdom is sending knights after for your crimes.
later you learn you "retired" after burning half of the human capitol sacrificing most of your lend power... so after escapeing from the scene you study and train to gain your own powers and prepare what seems inevitable... the wraith of your former Master the Demon King.
...if I didn't know better I'd say the creator is a big fan of Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne, since that pretty much fits the story of Illidan and Kil'Jaeden

Last edited:

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
Nice game the first hour......but WTF ? does the developper has played his own game ? the passage to the underworld is just IMPOSSIBLE !! the demons have like...8000 HP, can OS with the big attack, the characters are still very weak and worst of all, the mob don't drop any XP !!!!! i will stop this possibly nice game because of the evident gameplay design error. :(

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Another game with maps so large and pointless that I deleted it off my PC in the first 5 minutes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's not even possible to run away from the fight as the demons are still in aggro mode and run after your ass like a man returned to freedom after 30 years in prison !!!
that part is sadly a hide and run part... the next room is even worse as you have to skate over large ice areas broken and framed by lava seas... with patroling demons... but if you get through to the end you can meet the blue skinned chick from the intro... and enslave her for another demon... nope he won't hand her over from what I saw.
Afterwards you get into the Celestial world... it's ridiculus easy... you can solve several side quest and get an armor and sword + an Angel that deals 5000+ dmg against demons with her skills... but Mana will always running low and you probably won't have any gold to keep buying blue flowers

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
that part is sadly a hide and run part... the next room is even worse as you have to skate over large ice areas broken and framed by lava seas... with patroling demons... but if you get through to the end you can meet the blue skinned chick from the intro... and enslave her for another demon... nope he won't hand her over from what I saw.
Afterwards you get into the Celestial world... it's ridiculus easy... you can solve several side quest and get an armor and sword + an Angel that deals 5000+ dmg against demons with her skills... but Mana will always running low and you probably won't have any gold to keep buying blue flowers
I almost hate to say it but after getting my ass handed to me for the umpteenth time I just used an editor on my save file. It's amazing how much easier it is when you're 99th level with max stats and an ungodly number of full heal potions. It did make the demon area easier, but less entertaining, but the overall game wasn't too bad. My one serious gripe, besides the sudden jump in difficulty, is the names. Spikedo? Seriously?

Reactions: Nohiul
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes