ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Kind of funny to me that Jamal sees it as betrayal since he blackmailed her, killed her husband, and gave no justification. I'm curious to see GG's reflection and rational for not killing him, maybe a part of it being a resentment for her husbands misdeeds.

It will be interesting to see if GG is able to gain some political influence and power within the gang, I love the idea of her going on a Walter White esque ark. Maybe she can mess with Jamal while still fooling around with him. I'm curious to see what she does once she discovers Monty's role, might make for a more satisfying revenge, or source for information on the politicians/cabal responsble.

I wonder if there is a fine line she can manage as both the gang slut and an authority figure, she might need to get some defense lessons and practice handling a gun.

Surprised to see Nora decide to live her taboo fantasy, perhaps casting caution to the wind due to her diagnosis. I'm not sure what the intent narratively is with her getting diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, which is immensely tragic. Feels like it will take away from the slut fantasy. Maybe she will beat the odds and enter remission, maybe this universe has slight future advancements, hopefully it doesn't lean into the depressing angle too much.

I hope she remains friends with GG, she has acted as one of the only intelligent and sane characters in the game, whilst also encouraging the smutty corruption. Her rationalisation on the role women often are forced into historically rang true to me. Her and GG becoming gang slut BFF's would be very entertaining.

Nora's face is definitely an example of the uncanny valley distortion that bugs me in this game unfortunately, that image with both her and GG highlights the issues.

GG's new outfit looks incredible.

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
Kind of funny to me that Jamal sees it as betrayal since he blackmailed her, killed her husband, and gave no justification. I'm curious to see GG's reflection and rational for not killing him, maybe a part of it being a resentment for her husbands misdeeds.

It will be interesting to see if GG is able to gain some political influence and power within the gang, I love the idea of her going on a Walter White esque ark. Maybe she can mess with Jamal while still fooling around with him. I'm curious to see what she does once she discovers Monty's role, might make for a more satisfying revenge, or source for information on the politicians/cabal responsble.

I wonder if there is a fine line she can manage as both the gang slut and an authority figure, she might need to get some defense lessons and practice handling a gun.

Surprised to see Nora decide to live her taboo fantasy, perhaps casting caution to the wind due to her diagnosis. I'm not sure what the intent narratively is with her getting diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, which is immensely tragic. Feels like it will take away from the slut fantasy. Maybe she will beat the odds and enter remission, maybe this universe has slight future advancements, hopefully it doesn't lean into the depressing angle too much.

I hope she remains friends with GG, she has acted as one of the only intelligent and sane characters in the game, whilst also encouraging the smutty corruption. Her rationalisation on the role women often are forced into historically rang true to me. Her and GG becoming gang slut BFF's would be very entertaining.

Nora's face is definitely an example of the uncanny valley distortion that bugs me in this game unfortunately, that image with both her and GG highlights the issues.

GG's new outfit looks incredible.
i hear you about the uncanny valley. But it is only really pronounced on a few minor characters to me. The red headed girlfriend most notably. It takes the emotional impact off the scene with her and Jamal. It can work though it makes the white bully rapist immediately detestable and gives Cheddar a weird dangerous vibe that you immediatly know they are making a big mistake bringing him home. I REALLY hope he upgrades the Big Boy model, he looks like a potato in a paper bag

• Haha
Reactions: Webkid and BangB420

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
My bad , I didn't saw the pic , the wife is obviously white, and I think Joe Doe jr. has made a very valid suggestion.
Thank you! I thought it might have been a far out there theory but after replaying that Savannah scene it just clicked. Just makes sense to me

Reactions: BangB420

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you! I thought it might have been a far out there theory but after replaying that Savannah scene it just clicked. Just makes sense to me
It could be her mom yeah but it wouldn't make sense if she left her family for Slim Joe. In the preview, the dev said that Slim is afraid of the woman he been having affair with's husband. So I would expect the husband to be someone from high social and if he has power/money why would he let Savannah do all these lowly things just to be famous.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
It could be her mom yeah but it wouldn't make sense if she left her family for Slim Joe. In the preview, the dev said that Slim is afraid of the woman he been having affair with's husband. So I would expect the husband to be someone from high social and if he has power/money why would he let Savannah do all these lowly things just to be famous.
The plot thickens! You could be right it could be a completely new character. Though in the interest of keeping the convo going while we wait for the update her dad could also be rich and well connected for all we know and just doesn't care or know what Savannah is doing. There's plenty people like that in the game so far. Monty is rich and powerful yet he doesn't care what bs his employees spout on their show to get fame just as long as the shows are famous. MC's dad was also fairly rich and connected and didn't care about his wife being a bbc slut

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
1716270396063.png I'm sorry but can anyone actually make out the words in the menu bar options? I don't think this sort of font is necessary at all. I understand wanting to have a 'theme' but not when it impedes with the practicality aspect. Hopefully the developer changes this.

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
I dont remember seeing this character before. Ever since I saw the previews, I’ve wondered if this might be a flashback to when GG was younger… I remember they briefly talk about the fact she (maybe) has gotten cosmetic surgery in the story which would explain why her body is so different

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I dont remember seeing this character before. Ever since I saw the previews, I’ve wondered if this might be a flashback to when GG was younger… I remember they briefly talk about the fact she (maybe) has gotten cosmetic surgery in the story which would explain why her body is so different
I'm trying to study the face and....maybe? Ig what we have to analyze also is when GG told the husband she got passed around was that a lie just to arouse him or was it the truth? Bc when she sees Cheddar's dick she acts like she'd never seen a bbc before. What are your thoughts?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm trying to study the face and....maybe? Ig what we have to analyze also is when GG told the husband she got passed around was that a lie just to arouse him or was it the truth? Bc when she sees Cheddar's dick she acts like she'd never seen a bbc before. What are your thoughts?
I'm pretty sure she was just playing up to her husbands fantasies.

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
My initial understanding was that she was just playing out her husband’s fantasies (I even pointed that out to someone a few pages back). But now I’m unsure lmao. There are some possible resemblance in the face as well as the hair. I’m curious to see how the story plays out in the next update!

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
My initial understanding was that she was just playing out her husband’s fantasies (I even pointed that out to someone a few pages back). But now I’m unsure lmao. There are some possible resemblance in the face as well as the hair. I’m curious to see how the story plays out in the next update!
My apologies I didn't see that comment! If GG has had a few surgeries I could see that being her but like you said I'm also very curious to see how things played. From the sneak peek we got it seems like the dev putting in quite a few very interesting plot points for this update

Reactions: MrCrazeeMan

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
My apologies I didn't see that comment! If GG has had a few surgeries I could see that being her but like you said I'm also very curious to see how things played. From the sneak peek we got it seems like the dev putting in quite a few very interesting plot points for this update
Ohh no worries bro, I didn’t mean it that way (expecting you to have seen it). But yeah, big props to the dev for creating an interesting story. Reading everyone’s theories really got me excited to see what lies ahead for GG, as well as what the ultimate end game is for her. It seems nothing is going according to her plan, and it might be a lifestyle she’s stuck in and starting to enjoy.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes