• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I don't particularly care for NTR or humiliation or whatever, and I don't really attach to male protags, self insert or have any investment in that.
I do quite like cheating/netori/sluttification focused stories though, and since I saw discussion and reviews making it sound like Gretchen is the primary protagonist, and being a fan of bimbo proportions, I was morbidly curious enough to try the game.

The game sort of took me for a spin, as it feels very volatile in quality and how much enjoyment I was getting out of it. It was a lot more juvenile and edgy than I was expecting, and I had a lot of trouble telling what was intentional black comedy or not.

I'll put my overtly large tangents in the spoiler. Basically I like a lot of what people already mentioned starring GG, and strongly dislike the other parts of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, ridiculous amount of rambling, the game made me think on it, which is probably a good sign. I am definitely going to keep track of the direction it takes, since despite how much I disliked, I also found it compelling. If it goes down a darker route with the fetishes and kinks, I hope the tags are appropriately updated, as I did feel a bit mislead.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Is there a guide or something? Game ends after like 5 minutes after that date with mom.
i totally agree with you here saying that this need a proper walkth.....or a mod to know the right choices or wich choice leads where.....
this game for me take all the charm by being so hard to follow by the choices i did......and saying this i stoped playing bcs i dont have time fro this kind of game,...its a shame bcs premises were good but the worst of all was the cuckold part,mc dont deserve any women at all he is just a doormat,and the ntr doesnt gives vibes of that only see is slutty characters,mom being the biggest slut even when she is not sub.....

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
i totally agree with you here saying that this need a proper walkth.....or a mod to know the right choices or wich choice leads where.....
this game for me take all the charm by being so hard to follow by the choices i did......and saying this i stoped playing bcs i dont have time fro this kind of game,...its a shame bcs premises were good but the worst of all was the cuckold part,mc dont deserve any women at all he is just a doormat,and the ntr doesnt gives vibes of that only see is slutty characters,mom being the biggest slut even when she is not sub.....
That you have to request for actual modders to do, I don't think anyone here have the knowledge to do that. As for a walkthrough, the dev also provide a summary walkthrough on his subscribestar in every version release. If you want to compile all of that then be my guest.

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes