iLLendline

Jun 20, 2020
Now was that a dream when GG fucked her son or did it actually happened I can't tell especially there was no inner dialogue from GG saying anything about it the next day.

Reactions: Chowder22

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
Walkthrough:

Alternative ending: Choose the option "Shoot Jamal"

You need to have sufficiently low corruption by Jamal to achieve this, going with Dredds route in the strip club lowers corruption, as does not going along with the most extreme actions (sending selfies, keeps sucking while talking on phone in the van, having sex on the plane, etc.).

SavannahxMC route: You need to have chosen her route in the library and not be in a relationship with Astrid.

GretchenxMC: Choose “I want to stay with you mom” You need to have chosen her as your potential love interest when she asks you in the beginning at the restaurant. You must also have sufficiently high attraction between you (not all are necessary but choose actions such as flattering her, be supportive when she asks if she should introduce Savannah to the studio, do drugs rather than trying russian roulette, tell her about it, stand up for her when Monty abuses her etc.) You must also be a virgin, meaning you can not have sex with Maggie, not have a relationship with Astrid or be engaged with Khalida.

How to Intimidate Savannah: You need to have sufficiently high Rage some but not all of the following are necessary: Go along with the actions of the Cloveside Killer when he chats with you, don’t dismiss him in the first chat, Threaten him in the second chat, say you enjoyed killing Sherman in the third, punch Astrids father and fight back against Garvey.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
This brunette MILF reminds me of a character from another game. However, it is amusing to see other expressions on this model's face.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Walkthrough:

Alternative ending: Choose the option "Shoot Jamal"

You need to have sufficiently low corruption by Jamal to achieve this, going with Dredds route in the strip club lowers corruption, as does not going along with the most extreme actions (sending selfies, keeps sucking while talking on phone in the van, having sex on the plane, etc.).

SavannahxMC route: You need to have chosen her route in the library and not be in a relationship with Astrid.

GretchenxMC: Choose “I want to stay with you mom” You need to have chosen her as your potential love interest when she asks you in the beginning at the restaurant. You must also have sufficiently high attraction between you (not all are necessary but choose actions such as flattering her, be supportive when she asks if she should introduce Savannah to the studio, do drugs rather than trying russian roulette, tell her about it, stand up for her when Monty abuses her etc.) You must also be a virgin, meaning you can not have sex with Maggie, not have a relationship with Astrid or be engaged with Khalida.

How to Intimidate Savannah: You need to have sufficiently high Rage some but not all of the following are necessary: Go along with the actions of the Cloveside Killer when he chats with you, don’t dismiss him in the first chat, Threaten him in the second chat, say you enjoyed killing Sherman in the third, punch Astrids father and fight back against Garvey.
I still can't intimidate Savannah.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The developer said the game isn't going to be a generic corruption game. I'm glad he isn't milking her development.
That's good to know. Next update is going to be interesting now that Jamal knows that Gretchen knows everything. I also liked that you get to choose whether or not to indulge Jamal and make fun of Jason (for roleplay reasons). I chose not to, and I hope she gets to keep this willpower down the road.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I really cannot fathom how to intimidate Savannah at all. I tried every possible thing.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Is there romantic love or relationships in this game? Why do all the characters in the pictures look like a wild herd? :confused: :( :unsure: :cry:

HorniJoe

May 26, 2018
Intimidate Savannah cannot be done.... Can someone help
How to Intimidate Savannah: You need to have sufficiently high Rage some but not all of the following are necessary: Go along with the actions of the Cloveside Killer when he chats with you, don’t dismiss him in the first chat, Threaten him in the second chat, say you enjoyed killing Sherman in the third, punch Astrids father and fight back against Garvey

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes