Sam5716

Jul 17, 2018
just asking but what is the point of the choices for gretchen and astrid if nothing changes anyway? why not just let it play out without them cause this is not corruption through choices. corruption is like that game with myriam, will play regardless but still wanted to just ask.

Reactions: firmin

champ5030

May 25, 2022
How to Intimidate Savannah: You need to have sufficiently high Rage some but not all of the following are necessary: Go along with the actions of the Cloveside Killer when he chats with you, don’t dismiss him in the first chat, Threaten him in the second chat, say you enjoyed killing Sherman in the third, punch Astrids father and fight back against Garvey
Where does the option of threatening Savannah come from ? All I got in the game was losing your virginity by Savannah.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N.O. - there is no such tag ... JAmal either successfully blackmails then rapes the girls - he never has any willing participant, ever - or he tries to blackmail and gets bored of it taking too long and goes to rape somebody else.
He is plot armored to make no sense - just like the dumb brain dead looser vilains in many batman or superman movies out there ... or spider man movies .. the OP antagonist with no character.

Is there romantic love or relationships in this game? Why do all the characters in the pictures look like a wild herd?
The point is to guide MC either into a dead end - Game Over - or into whatever scenes were rendered for the story to progress.

MC has game overs left and right along with his family and whomever he tries and fails to strike up a connection with .. because the plot armored brain dead vilains are all over the place - for the enjoyment of all that game here ...

This is a slasher movie with plot armored OP killer, rapist and drug dealer all running amock and killing folks left and right - with some different early endings right now, if MC gets in their crosshairs ..

So just sit tight and try to guide your little nobody MC through his maze of misery.

just asking but what is the point of the choices for gretchen and astrid if nothing changes anyway? why not just let it play out without them cause this is not corruption through choices. corruption is like that game with myriam, will play regardless but still wanted to just ask.
The main character is being haunted by his black bully as he tries to uncover his fathers murder.
The bully is also a melange of Hulk, Jax, Killmonger and Michael Jay white all rolled into one - the OP villain criminal underworld boss in a city where Denzel is just the training day asshole corrupt cop covering up the klllings, he is not the evolved Denzel of equalizer with a level head. We do not even get a Chris rock detective like in saw ... all of these combined, it figures crime is rampant in this game and is taking over everything.

This being a slasher horror and gangland fantasy - MC never gets to avenge, resist or even fight anyone - MC is only supposed to find the name of the killer - if he even survives that long in this crime overflowing game world.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: buktccbfc71
Feb 2, 2024
N.O. - there is no such tag ... JAmal either successfully blackmails then rapes the girls - he never has any willing participant, ever - or he tries to blackmail and gets bored of it taking too long and goes to rape somebody else.
He is plot armored to make no sense - just like the dumb brain dead looser vilains in many batman or superman movies out there ... or spider man movies .. the OP antagonist with no character.

The point is to guide MC either into a dead end - Game Over - or into whatever scenes were rendered for the story to progress.

MC has game overs left and right along with his family and whomever he tries and fails to strike up a connection with .. because the plot armored brain dead vilains are all over the place - for the enjoyment of all that game here ...

This is a slasher movie with plot armored OP killer, rapist and drug dealer all running amock and killing folks left and right - with some different early endings right now, if MC gets in their crosshairs ..

So just sit tight and try to guide your little nobody MC through his maze of misery.
Multiple endings?
Game overs?
A guy named Jamal, at least he wasn't called Lucas.
I hope there's at least 1 good ending in this game.
Maybe we should wait until it is complete in order to play it or at least make a mod or walkthrough.

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021

Thats not true, some of the GG scenes are because she wants to, like the van and a certain airplane scene from the latest update also GG got involved with jamal to find out her husbands killer, she wasn't exactly blackmailed into getting involved with him.

Reactions: Krat0$

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
There is no good ending, unless the DEV changes later in the path that the MC's mother tries to resist, after she gives Jamal a blowjob she kisses the MC's mouth full of semen

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
How to Intimidate Savannah: You need to have sufficiently high Rage some but not all of the following are necessary: Go along with the actions of the Cloveside Killer when he chats with you, don’t dismiss him in the first chat, Threaten him in the second chat, say you enjoyed killing Sherman in the third, punch Astrids father and fight back against Garvey
It's no use repeating what the other comment said, obviously 2 of us did exactly that and it still didn't work.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Nothing is avoidable. The only thing you can avoid is your "girlfriend" being NTR'd until their ending (no good ending so far).
That's why i have give up on this game , dot like forced ntr in a game !

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
I really hope Gretchen stays defiant. Yeah she lusts hard after Jamal but I'm hoping she doesn't become a mindless slut like it usually happens in this genre.
100 agree,
but unfortunately for next update it looks like
bbc party or gangbang will inculded.:sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: Leox1x

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
I don't mind some NTR games, not really my thing....but every now and then I partake. The only thing I REALLY dislike in some of these NTR games, including this one, is you give the MC a tiny dick. I can't lose myself in the immersion with that. I don't need to be PACKING lol. Just not smaller than I am IRL lol

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes