Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Did anyone crack the route how you can save your guy friend? I tried the no sex route for male MC and still couldn't save him and gave up on it when someone thought the variables were most likely bugged?

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Did anyone crack the route how you can save your guy friend? I tried the no sex route for male MC and still couldn't save him and gave up on it when someone thought the variables were most likely bugged?
it's fixed in this patch.
but that path is currently not implemented.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
What are the paths this update latest got? I remember I had atleast one GG resistant save where MCM was dating the redhead and full jamal+GG path.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
What are the paths this update latest got? I remember I had atleast one GG resistant save where MCM was dating the redhead and full jamal+GG path.
This patch is pretty much just a flashback patch so you can pretty much do on any path except the one that intimidate Savannah cause that one on hold.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Before anyone scoffs at a flashback update thinking it's not good let me just that it exceeded my expectations. Yes, we all want the next content and the bbc gangbang but I wouldn't skip this update it was pretty good and has some really hot scenes. Also, I think the events of what happened then is affecting the way GG acts and thinks in the current timeline

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Before anyone scoffs at a flashback update thinking it's not good let me just that it exceeded my expectations. Yes, we all want the next content and the bbc gangbang but I wouldn't skip this update it was pretty good and has some really hot scenes. Also, I think the events of what happened then is affecting the way GG acts and thinks in the current timeline
Also show lil cute baby Jamal is already a maniac.

Reactions: BangB420

rroute

May 17, 2018
Downloaded latest update and got about halfway through it when I decided to go back and start from the beginning to change some of the choices I had made to see what different results would happen. I get to the point where I choose to beg Savannah or intimidate her. No matter which choice I make when I get to where the new update is to begin it says that path has not been implemented yet. WTF

Reactions: trythis196

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Downloaded latest update and got about halfway through it when I decided to go back and start from the beginning to change some of the choices I had made to see what different results would happen. I get to the point where I choose to beg Savannah or intimidate her. No matter which choice I make when I get to where the new update is to begin it says that path has not been implemented yet. WTF
It because that path was bugged in the previous patch so the dev said that he going to put it on hold and revisit that path later on. Now he just wants to focus on the normal path so it doesn't get bugged because of doing multiple paths at the same time.

Reactions: Chumpyman

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In a game such a this, where the major killer is not the bully, better writing would be so the bully would be dropped and replaced by one of his bigger, more well accustomed gang memebers of his mob, yet this game is adamant in keeping one dumb fuck through shit no gang leader or any higer up would put up with. We even get the guy dead and the story just dies, because somehow one good turn of MC is bad, but all the worst turns of the bully are plot armored.
Where I live this black dick would have been killed within a week.
A good vilain gets dropped by a bigger or a better vilain or his peers, but this game just loves to keep a vilain with nothing for brains while his peers in the gang are being neutered eunuchs to his idiot antics. Honestly doubt there should or would be any gang bang, as everybody else in the gang around the bully is a dickless moron who somehow tolarates him barely.
NTR games got to start putting the option to just have the MC leave an be like ok yeh have her an move on with his life just a suggestion
This game has good early endings where MC does precisely that.

Now, just read the thread and the ratings and you will see that despite anticipating a gang bang, the vocal fans of this game still want the bully alive and dumber with each update, so they kind of demand of the dev that the status quo of the bully swimming in pussy and dumber than bricks plot and dialogues and situations where dev plot armored him into the silliest sissy in the game is preserved.

Funny how this goes: they want variety but stand for the lowest hanging fruit of this game to persevere.

• Haha
Reactions: X1Dream and Krat0$

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Play it fast.
I don't like this game.
I love that mom and MC can have sex.
It's not Mammy or anyone else.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes