Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
Subs release was on the 25th of december, so on the 25th its likely that 0.0.5 will drop for subs and the 0.0.4 for public.

Reactions: KrLosZ

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Just to say...... 0.0.4 was really good! ;)

Edit: Is a hell of a funny thing some guys react with facepalms just because they didn't play the new version "free" in a piracy forum kkkkkkkkk
Public build not out, want to play? Fucking support the dev your crybabies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018

Edit: Is a hell of a funny thing some guys react with facepalms just because they didn't play the new version "free" in a piracy forum kkkkkkkkk
Public build not out, want to play? Fucking support the dev your crybabies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
AND IF WE LOOK THIS SIDE WE HAVE SOMEONE WITH POOR THINKING, WITH A CLEAR PROBLEM IN THEIR HEAD,
DON'T BE LIKE THIS WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE JAJAJJA

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018

why are you here then? Guess your pocket money dont allow you to get all of the games at same time huh?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I loved this game I thought it was incredibly well written with a lot of swearing during sex I wish it had even more, GG interesting character and perfectly beautiful a real milf I really liked the story and the sex scenes, for me it could have been 90% of the time GG and 10% the rest other characters I was tired of the story without interesting content, characters without their own personality, without thoughts, and the main character catches everyone congratulations on the game I'm very excited to see GG succumbing to the various perversions, and that she Don't lose that contesting personality and fighting during sex with lots of swearing is incredibly exciting Screenshot_20240121-130856.png Screenshot_20240121-131236.png

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I never said that have all the money, but you don't see me bitching around everyday asking when the games are going to be leaked ;)
neither do i. But that guy was asking after long time, usually games get public by devs themselvs after this much time. no harm asking then

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes