duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
cant tell whether or not this is a parody of ntr mom games. luckily the overall story is funny and the bad endings like the gunshot in the van gave me a good laugh. from an mc stand point mom deserverd to get shot, and on the other hand, snitch got what she deserved, win win all around. keep going, maybe less non choice choices though

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The word I'm looking for here is Authenticity. I haven't heard such authentic African American voices in a game since Jamal Banged My Mom. Same goes with female voices. I can't decide if the author is a black male or a big titted milk-truck milf, since I know for sure it can't be both. But it surely has to be one. Such a talent for stepping into another's shoes comes along, dare I say, once in a lifetime. So bravo.

Another word I'd use for this game is Believably. Every turn. Every plot twist. Every decision from the well developed characters, plays out none other than you could imagine in real life. Unsure if this is due to the well-worn experience of life or the dazzling talent of a prodigy. But who cares? It's a masterful stroke, any way you look at it.

Why was this not on HBO during its creative peak? If you ask me, We'll see Jamal, MC and big tittied mom on AMC's prime line-up very soon. :unsure:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
It's a little disappointing because things happen even if you try to stop it. For example, with Savannah, MC's mom asks if she should bring her in for an interview at her. Even if you say she shouldn't, it happens anyway as if you said yes. Of course, the Astrid is another one. For Astrid, I could understand because it never really indicated that you could stop it. But it did make it seem like you can stop Savannah from going to MC's mom's company.

Some choices seem to matter (mostly for unlocking scenes between the mom and Jamal). But all the other choices don't seem to make a difference, so it feels pointless to even have those choices. I'd say only have choices that will actually affect the story and get rid of the choices that really don't impact the story at all.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
That is the humor in the cynical reading of any and all NTR heavy games: your decisions as the idiot worthless MC
DO NOT MATTER TO ANYBODY IN THIS GAME.
It's a little disappointing because things happen even if you try to stop it. For example, with Savannah, MC's mom asks if she should bring her in for an interview at her. Even if you say she shouldn't, it happens anyway as if you said yes. Of course, the Astrid is another one. For Astrid, I could understand because it never really indicated that you could stop it. But it did make it seem like you can stop Savannah from going to MC's mom's company.

Some choices seem to matter (mostly for unlocking scenes between the mom and Jamal). But all the other choices don't seem to make a difference, so it feels pointless to even have those choices. I'd say only have choices that will actually affect the story and get rid of the choices that really don't impact the story at all.
This is something players revel in: read about the constant shitting on MC by plot armored assholes dropped action and actual character assassination on top of by the devs. This is a feature, it is not a hindrance. PLayers game here to be deceived.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes