Jul 1, 2023
I am convinced you are of a different species if you:
1. are not able to engage with some media without self-inserting yourself as the protagonist.
2. choose to engage with media whose blatantly obvious main themes you dislike.

Just comes off to me as actual neanderthal or orc characteristics. "me no like. still need watch. me complain!!1!" Very curious how these type of people even manage to successfully navigate the world to live long enough to learn to type.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I had the same thought, in a long time I haven't found a game so well written and with good dialogue and with an impressive character and a lot of sarcasm, I'm in the hype because she has a past and I would like to see if she cucks her husband if he liked to see her with someone else and if she put those desires in his head
Well yes, sarcasm was definitely the key word here. :ROFLMAO: For my post at least, though I know the game has plenty too. I still thought the game was funny since it's so off the wall batshit-crazy though.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This game has just received another praise for sarcasm ... what on earth would ”authenticity” or ”believable” have to do with a deeply sarcastic interpretation of so many tropes and vile human behavior?

In stern true NTR fashion, males are disgusting and tarp, only MC has feelings to be crushed and cry himself to sleep.
Yeah... I kind of hope/assumed people would pick up the sarcasm of the post after reading the line below. Now I'm not sure who's being sarcastic and who isn't. Quite confused. :unsure:
"I haven't heard such authentic African American voices in a game since Jamal Banged My Mom." :D

Last edited:

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I don't want to sound racist or start a fight but why in this kind of games the bully is always black? Is this an American thing?
yes itis lol. anyway this game is totally under rate i love it.
i dont like to much the over messure art , but the game has alot future.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't want to sound racist or start a fight but why in this kind of games the bully is always black? Is this an American thing?
Quite a few of these sort of games are made from Eastern European devs, with some from Western Europe also. Definitely wouldn't call it an American thing only. Even EvaKiss' first game, GGGB, had a lot of strong "Thug" stereotypes & she's from Spain.

Also Japanese games. I'm not really into sexual-content games from Japan, but some of the NTR ones get comically extreme with it.

Reactions: Reese7777

ICameForClio

Sep 2, 2018
Our MC is being bullied constantly, has just had his father murdered and the guy bullying him is going to fuck his mother so he's also going to lose his last remaining parent..... I think i'm going to need anti depresents after reading all this.

What a thoroughly depressing setting.

Doesn't seem so, no.

Going by the description, the mother won't have time or energy to fuck her son after being filled by his bullies.
I'm actively trying to imagine how anyone gets off on this lol. It just strikes me as self-hate to even play it.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes