crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I'm actively trying to imagine how anyone gets off on this lol. It just strikes me as self-hate to even play it.
I really liked this game,this game it's not for pussy, who just wants to play a happy story and can't have their feelings hurt, and there's still a kink for incest games . I learned something. If I don't like something, I don't go there, and try to destroy it I simply don't buy and I don't play it, that's all and I let whoever enjoys playing it in peace

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Gun to fat bully's head, making him fuck other bully while they both cry. Then gun to other bully's head, doing the same. Then put the gun in fatty's mouth and make him simulate a blowjob on it while touching himself, crying, after forcing him to put lipstick on and having both bullies write "cockwhore" all over each other in black magic marker. Have him get more aggressive giving the gun a blowjob. Really deepthroat it. Real good. Then pull the trigger on the gun's climax. Other bully locked up in handcuffs by this point, tied, ass in the air on the bed. Gagged and forced to watch. Then smile at other bully and ask if he's ever done anal? Grab some lube MC'd placed right in front of his face earlier. Have MC say "don't worry. I'll be gentle." Lube up the gun. Get to work. Ends with the same sort of "climax".

Fun. :D
If the real game does not make this canon, then I guess a fan-made game can do exactly just that :p Revenge is indeed MC's pussy xD

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Is it just me or the apk does not install?
And tbh if I have to guess is the "curse of the 2gb™": I cannot pinpoint the exact dimensions, but around 2gb of apk the android device does not let you install it so or it is split in multiple "season" or "chapter", each one with his own app, or it is compressed.
If anyone lmk if it's just a problem on my device or it is the curse™

Reactions: JamboIRA

JamboIRA

Apr 24, 2020
Is it just me or the apk does not install?
And tbh if I have to guess is the "curse of the 2gb™": I cannot pinpoint the exact dimensions, but around 2gb of apk the android device does not let you install it so or it is split in multiple "season" or "chapter", each one with his own app, or it is compressed.
If anyone lmk if it's just a problem on my device or it is the curse™
I'm also waiting for a compressed version

Reactions: Diff_Uni

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Mr. PBR - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Poor MC in this game, hot girl for him has some, but with this misery of penis that DV put it in it is to choose only the wrong things, I do not make a point of having NTR but as long as the MC has something in the middle From the legs that will pleasure who he wants to take, he could even assemble a little harem here but with his hand in his legs in his legs is disgusting to see the scenes.

The guy already suffers a big bullying picks up to Jamal and the other guys and yet he speaks when it comes to taking his father's secretary, which he is even ashamed to have a mini penis.
This game has nothing good for MC.(n):sick:

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
Cool game! I'm wondering if you guys know other games with the "female character has to infiltrate a gang/ the mafia" trope.
The Tyrant comes to mind, any other perhaps?

Reactions: crisbr
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes