John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You only be able to save her if you are on KhalidaMarry = True(you can set the path to get this back at the MC's party night where you first met her,don't reject her, and choose to ask her to help with MC father's case, then go to the library with her), but you probably shouldn't, because it'll lead to one of the Bad Endings, like the one where you end up with Erin
I did this but still don't have the option to save her. Is there other choices that need to be made?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I did this but still don't have the option to save her. Is there other choices that need to be made?
Fallow this

Khalida: ||Show sexual interest in Khalida at the party, use the gun (she will be impressed by your self sacrifice in that case but disgusted to find out you did drugs), chose her during the library raid and don't become Astrid's boyfriend. Go save her when you are on the plane.||

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Fallow this

Khalida: ||Show sexual interest in Khalida at the party, use the gun (she will be impressed by your self sacrifice in that case but disgusted to find out you did drugs), chose her during the library raid and don't become Astrid's boyfriend. Go save her when you are on the plane.||
This worked, thanks!

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Why though? As seen in the last page you can try to bring in the non-ntr crowd but they always whine and complain if it's not a vanilla harem with no ntr at all
You say everything!!!! I hate this people complain about everything everything have to be the way they wanted ( incest and harem ) fuck this shit

Last edited by a moderator:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
If the dev. puts in an arc or sequel where kiddo takes his balls back I'm game....
No real problem with ntr though.... I hate it when an MC can't fight back and settles !!
Either fight for them or throw them in the trash

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I just played the Martyr path, and at the end of it, get told bad end. I disagree with that entirely...for a story like this, it's probably the only good ending for the MC. He gets a dream woman, his name lives on long after he's dead, remembered by an entire generation with honor. Plus the name Jamal will be overwritten by associating the name with honor instead of NTR.
Sure he had to convert to Islam, and lose his relationship with his mom...but he'd do that anyway if he found out what she was doing so yea....good ending.
how to get martyr path?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes