andee86

May 22, 2019
there is a walkthrough for this game ? how it works , is love path in game, how to get NTR of love path?

firmin

Apr 28, 2018
there is a walkthrough for this game ? how it works , is love path in game, how to get NTR of love path?
Up to 0.04 you go with hero son + good mother always ends badly, to continue I chose loser son + bitch mother... good luck

TokijinxMac

Aug 9, 2022
The decisions are shit in this game. You cannot intuitively avoid NTR nor can you step up as a man. This game is a cuck's fantasy.

andee86

May 22, 2019
If I were to change something in the game I would reduce MFL's butt and breasts a bit they look a bit unreal I would also work to improve nipples and pussy they are poorly refined

• Haha
Reactions: Krat0$ and Vexx120

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Where is the WalkThrough?
Walkthrough for 0.0.5:
Khalida: Show sexual interest in Khalida at the party, use the gun (she will be impressed by your self sacrifice in that case but disgusted to find out you did drugs), chose her during the library raid and don't become Astrid's boyfriend. Go save her when you are on the plane.
Astrid: Don't reject her when she tried to kiss you in school. Don't have sex with Maggie. Don't blame her when you reason to yourself in the car. Ask her to be your girlfriend
Jamal/Astrid: If you want to AVOID Jamal doing things with Astrid you need to be Astrid's boyfriend and don't get sent to detention (don't punch Brian)
Savannah: The dialogue differs slightly if you saw her talking about you during the party or not. Do not become Astrids boyfriend and bring her to the library for some makeout
Maggie: Have sex with her during the party to bring her home. Don't have sex with her and she will get murdered.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes