Jinoouga

Jan 8, 2024
pls hlp, I've got the sex scene with Mrs. Grachen, after the shooting scene, in the plane, in the hotel with Jamal, in the past (avoidable), and with Jamal/Dred gang. is there any more?

foolishsensei

May 23, 2022
Status update - v.1.0.0
I hope you're still enjoying summer!
Below you can see a preview of some of the renders I've been working on.
While the dinner at Garvey's place will take place in the next update, you shouldn't be expecting anything too crazy to happen there (it won't be a fuckfest - sorry!).

On another note, I've also been experimenting with importing Daz assets into Blender but I keep running into issues. The idea is that once assets have been imported I would be able to create animations in Blender rather than Daz, as I've been told no serious animator would ever use Daz for animations. Despite how choppy and messed up they are, the custom frame by frame animations in Daz take a lot of time and the end result is rarely satisfying. It's very easy to waste tens of hours for an animation that looks like absolute shit. If I could learn how to import these assets properly and then learn how to animate in Blender, I believe the overall quality of the game would increase by a lot. However, since this would require a lot of time, I find myself focusing on everything else but the animations whenever I work on the latest update.
whereastridwakeup12.png whereastridwakeup3.png dinnergarvey2.png blackshaveforgivenme3.png blackshaveforgivenme9.png

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Status update - v.1.0.0
While the dinner at Garvey's place will take place in the next update, you shouldn't be expecting anything too crazy to happen there (it won't be a fuckfest - sorry!).

On another note, I've also been experimenting with importing Daz assets into Blender but I keep running into issues. The idea is that once assets have been imported I would be able to create animations in Blender rather than Daz, as I've been told no serious animator would ever use Daz for animations. Despite how choppy and messed up they are, the custom frame by frame animations in Daz take a lot of time and the end result is rarely satisfying. It's very easy to waste tens of hours for an animation that looks like absolute shit. If I could learn how to import these assets properly and then learn how to animate in Blender, I believe the overall quality of the game would increase by a lot. However, since this would require a lot of time, I find myself focusing on everything else but the animations whenever I work on the latest update.
View attachment 3951762 View attachment 3951763 View attachment 3951764 View attachment 3951766 View attachment 3951767
Bless you a happy day good sir

Reactions: Mafiadiavolo@2

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Status update - v.1.0.0

View attachment 3951762 View attachment 3951763 View attachment 3951764 View attachment 3951766 View attachment 3951767

Thank you so much!

And there's already another status update, if you may please ;)

copycat_status.png

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Status update - v.1.0.0

Lol what are those url names for the last two images?

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Thank you so much!

And there's already another status update, if you may please ;)

View attachment 3951797
Status Update - Again
I haven't really had that much time to work on the game last week as I had other "IRL" stuff to deal with at the time. But I managed to squeeze in a little rendering and some scripting/writing. Here is a preview of some of it so you know I'm still alive.

Some have been asking when the release will be ready. I was originally aiming for end of this month, but I doubt it will be done by then sadly, it might take a few more weeks after that. I've been struggling a bit with ensuring the various routes that will be featured in the next update will make sense and the choices will lead to paths that I want to continue in the release after the next one.

There are a few choices regarding some characters that I've introduced previously that I somewhat wish I could go back and change or remove completely, but its a bit too late to change storywise. Creating this game has been much of a learning experience for me. One of those characters are Roderick Rubin, which I got some positive feedback for initially. I didn't intend for him to be a major character in the story but now we will have to test the waters a little bit how well you respond to his character, see if subscribers consider him superflous in this story as we might already have enough abusive assholes. Or does he add something the others can't? You will get to decide.

IMG_1839.png
IMG_1838.png
IMG_1837.png

tommy_jin

Apr 3, 2024
Status Update - Again
I haven't really had that much time to work on the game last week as I had other "IRL" stuff to deal with at the time. But I managed to squeeze in a little rendering and some scripting/writing. Here is a preview of some of it so you know I'm still alive.

Some have been asking when the release will be ready. I was originally aiming for end of this month, but I doubt it will be done by then sadly, it might take a few more weeks after that. I've been struggling a bit with ensuring the various routes that will be featured in the next update will make sense and the choices will lead to paths that I want to continue in the release after the next one.

There are a few choices regarding some characters that I've introduced previously that I somewhat wish I could go back and change or remove completely, but its a bit too late to change storywise. Creating this game has been much of a learning experience for me. One of those characters are Roderick Rubin, which I got some positive feedback for initially. I didn't intend for him to be a major character in the story but now we will have to test the waters a little bit how well you respond to his character, see if subscribers consider him superflous in this story as we might already have enough abusive assholes. Or does he add something the others can't? You will get to decide.

View attachment 3952237
View attachment 3952238
View attachment 3952240
damm i like mommy cockold bruhh

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Well ig another monther without any update again
welp its evey dev story initally they are on time and consistent
as time progress they have hiccups on regular basis.
atlast for he his letting as know that there are delay,
some just go mia with any info.

NetoAndRare

Sep 11, 2023
Is Roderick the instagram dude or whatever? If so we don't really need him imo. The 2 bullies already fulfil the annoying white guy spot of the story and GG can easily fulfil the fame part of the story with the gang and using sex tapes with them to boost her career
I like the Roderick angle with the news reporter story and how he called the mom out, I don't think his presence hurts it gives the game a more unique identity amongst the rest

Last edited:
Reactions: owner999
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes