beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
Status Update - Again
I haven't really had that much time to work on the game last week as I had other "IRL" stuff to deal with at the time. But I managed to squeeze in a little rendering and some scripting/writing. Here is a preview of some of it so you know I'm still alive.

Some have been asking when the release will be ready. I was originally aiming for end of this month, but I doubt it will be done by then sadly, it might take a few more weeks after that. I've been struggling a bit with ensuring the various routes that will be featured in the next update will make sense and the choices will lead to paths that I want to continue in the release after the next one.

There are a few choices regarding some characters that I've introduced previously that I somewhat wish I could go back and change or remove completely, but its a bit too late to change storywise. Creating this game has been much of a learning experience for me. One of those characters are Roderick Rubin, which I got some positive feedback for initially. I didn't intend for him to be a major character in the story but now we will have to test the waters a little bit how well you respond to his character, see if subscribers consider him superflous in this story as we might already have enough abusive assholes. Or does he add something the others can't? You will get to decide.

View attachment 3952237
View attachment 3952238
View attachment 3952240
Well well well typical slut behavior Mrs. G :oops::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes