LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Omg, but it didnt have before...I just noticed it has been included. But cant it be incest about astrid and her family?
Exactly! Incest means you fucking a member of your own family related by blood! So far the only incest was when Astrid's father fucked her while she is sleeping! Don't know how he finds her sexy at all,probaly because he was very drunk! :D

I hope there will be a lot more fun with Savannah in the new upcoming update,she is the most hot and sexy girl in the whole game! I really hope if the developer decide to make a second part of that game or just another game ones when he is finally finished with this one,this time he will let us play and make choices with Savannah! :)

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
I hope there will be a lot more fun with Savannah in the new upcoming update,she is the most hot and sexy girl in the whole game! I really hope if the developer decide to make a second part of that game or just another game ones when he is finally finished with this one,this time he will let us play and make choices with Savannah! :)
That would be the dream :love: need to see Savannah take more BBC

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
That would be the dream :love: need to see Savannah take more BBC
Yeah,and also it will be really,really fucking good and amazing if we can play from the point of Savannah and decide what choices she will do just like we are doing with GG! That's why i say it would be really good if there's another game made by the developer after this one is finally done and finished and it should definetelly be made to play with Savannah as MC or one of the two MC! There are not so much good games where the female MC is such a hot and sexy girl as Savannah,we need more games with female MC that looks like her - so far only Anna,Manilla,Eleanor(Anna Exciting Affection;Manilla Shaw Blackmai's Obsession and Eleanor in Miami) and few more are that kind of hot sexy and curvy girls like Savannah! Not to mention that there's almost no any female MC that not just looks so hot,sexy and curvy as Savannah but also been some kind of a bitch like her - it would be fucking amazing to have such a female MC that is some hot sexy and curvy bitch in some game!

Reactions: BangB420

jldunn88

Jun 17, 2023
Exactly! Incest means you fucking a member of your own family related by blood! So far the only incest was when Astrid's father fucked her while she is sleeping! Don't know how he finds her sexy at all,probaly because he was very drunk! :D

The MC and his mom do have sex if you go down the right path.

Reactions: BangB420
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes