tommy_jin

Apr 3, 2024
You need to choose the "About me" option when Jason confront his mother at the end of the new update.
View attachment 4143718
But to have this option available you need to be first on the incest path. I didn't get it on my first try. You have to reject any advance from girl other than your mother, tell her she is the best. Which should give you unlock the choice "I want to stay with you, Mom" just after the first plane sequence.
View attachment 4143727
That give you access to a special incest sequence and from this point on you must view/masturbate to any video you receive of your mother which unlock the cuckholding path.
I know it sound a bit long but it's quite logical.
Thank you, I found it

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
You need to choose the "About me" option when Jason confront his mother at the end of the new update.
View attachment 4143718
But to have this option available you need to be first on the incest path. I didn't get it on my first try. You have to reject any advance from girl other than your mother, tell her she is the best. Which should give you unlock the choice "I want to stay with you, Mom" just after the first plane sequence.
View attachment 4143727
That give you access to a special incest sequence and from this point on you must view/masturbate to any video you receive of your mother which unlock the cuckholding path.
I know it sound a bit long but it's quite logical.
save?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BangB420

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
seems like there's a bug where if you start from scratch on v1.0.0, you keep looping on this choice and never can progress further regardless of which one you choose

Edit: i rolled back a bit during credits and then it somehow got past it after holding ctrl. weird....

View attachment 4143728 \
I think thats not bug but The Route not implemented yet, so if you kill savannah the game will keep looping until you choose not to kill savannah and the game will continue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

firmin

Apr 28, 2018
I think thats not bug but The Route not implemented yet, so if you kill savannah the game will keep looping until you choose not to kill savannah and the game will continue.
Hi, some time ago I saw on your discord channel that the subscribers surveyed decided not to continue the route after killing Savannah....
Greetings!!!

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
What did you guys think of the update? :giggle:
i replayed from the begining also i didn't play the previous update
so i dont how much was the 1.0 was,
though got say playing as whole this game got be one of the best with the particular fetishes that it entails.
i also wish that incest path do exist.
Next update looks like about prom.
since mc is aware of affair,
hopefully jamal doesn't bring gg as is date bullshit.
Maybe as chaperone would be great.
kinda sad gotta wait till next year for next update.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheCopycat-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why is there a incest tag men there is absolute no sex between the son and mom :FacePalm:
fake tag :poop:
There is sex between them but you can't stop her from fucking other people too so as long as you don't mind her fucking others, you can have a little bit.

She's gonna fuck others whether you mind or not but you can't complain about it if you want to go where every man has been before.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes