miracleNK

Mar 19, 2018
You need to choose the "About me" option when Jason confront his mother at the end of the new update.
View attachment 4143718
But to have this option available you need to be first on the incest path. I didn't get it on my first try. You have to reject any advance from girl other than your mother, tell her she is the best. Which should give you unlock the choice "I want to stay with you, Mom" just after the first plane sequence.
View attachment 4143727
That give you access to a special incest sequence and from this point on you must view/masturbate to any video you receive of your mother which unlock the cuckholding path.
I know it sound a bit long but it's quite logical.
Please, I want your save file

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Nope, best girl probably gets scenes next update
Yeah and unfortunately we will need to wait another month or two to finally be able to keep enjoy Savannah! I hope at least we will be compensated with a lot events with Savannah! Would love to see what she is doing while texting MC on the phone the previous night when asked him if he is trying to make her jealous telling her Astrid is in his bed after she told him that Cana is sexting her and want to have fun with her again and also the next night when MC told her he would love to go meet her and have some fun with her but he needs to go at dinner with his mother to Mr.Garvey(the only thing we see from her in this update)! May be she did have some fun with some other black guy/s while not been with MC (in both ways - agreeing to be none-exlusive or didn't agree when Savannah asked MC about it);may be she just decide to do some change and surprise MC next time(stuff girls love to do,changing hers hairstyle,clothes,tanning herself in a solarium...) or may be she did both things - some change in her look and also having fun with some black guy/s while MC is busy! :D Then finally she go meet MC and having some fun with him(and if she did some change in her style or look,lets say she tanned herself to look more darker on purpose,she also asked him what he thinks about it and if he likes it)! Too bad we will need to wait more to see if any of this even happens in next update and have some fun with her!

PS: There's nothing Savannah hates more than not being the center of attention! Hers brother Clyde confessed it to GG at Hooters! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BangB420

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Yeah and unfortunately we will need to wait another month or two to finally be able to keep enjoy Savannah! I hope at least we will be compensated with a lot events with Savannah! Would love to see what she is doing while texting MC on the phone the previous night when asked him if he is trying to make her jealous telling her Astrid is in his bed after she told him that Cana is sexting her and want to have fun with her again and also the next night when MC told her he would love to go meet her and have some fun with her but he needs to go at dinner with his mother to Mr.Garvey(the only thing we see from her in this update)! May be she did have some fun with some other black guy/s while not been with MC (in both ways - agreeing to be none-exlusive or didn't agree when Savannah asked MC about it);may be she just decide to do some change and surprise MC next time(stuff girls love to do,changing hers hairstyle,clothes,tanning herself in a solarium...) or may be she did both things - some change in her look and also having fun with some black guy/s while MC is busy! :D Then finally she go meet MC and having some fun with him(and if she did some change in her style or look,lets say she tanned herself to look more darker on purpose,she also asked him what he thinks about it and if he likes it)! Too bad we will need to wait more to see if any of this even happens in next update and have some fun with her!

PS: There's nothing Savannah hates more than not being the center of attention! Hers brother Clyde confessed it to GG at Hooters! :)
Need to see Savannah with nipple piercings and bimbo attire. Hopefully that snowbunny rode some BBC while MC was at dinner.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Need to see Savannah with nipple piercings and bimbo attire. Hopefully that snowbunny rode some BBC while MC was at dinner.
Nah,better without nipple piercing but tanned and may be with QoS tattoo on one of hers butt cheeks - if she did has piercing better be on hers belly or tongue(or both) not on her nipples! :D

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes