Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
now can the mc be the first to do things to the girls, or is it default somebody else is first, cuz that's important to me, after that idc what happens to them xD
I actually only prefer the MC to do light stuff to the girls, kiss on the cheek, maybe a small kiss on the lips.
If the MC actually become GF / BF with Yui the main girl, which they are not right now, I also don't mind first sex option with her, OR perhaps option to have sex / not have sex.
- Much better that all these depraved perverts in town do stuff to the main girls then the MC :sneaky:

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
no offense but she looks like she has the face of a drug addict now.
pretty big downgrade imo, but I guess its new art style
OK, I confess I laughed a bit at that. I'm just getting used to the new style, that's all. If I want to grow my audience, I need to get better, and getting better means trying and learning new things. (I could just stay in my comfort zone, but I don't like that) I just need practice and patience.
Is there a scene yet? I'm waiting for her to hang out with other guys.
There's a scene with her in version 0.2.3. (not a sex scene)

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
those devilish smiles at the beginning really got me guard off, i really though for a moment that they were already corrupted or halfway corrupted, i hope those smiles get back now with that meaning

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
no offense but she looks like she has the face of a drug addict now.
pretty big downgrade imo, but I guess its new art style
Think you forgot your glasses or something.... no offense, but the new artwork is insanely more superior compared to the old one lol. Just look at the art in details in full screen, its really impressive artwork compared to the old.
- I still like the old and all, and I know its a different style, but a straight up comparison to the old this one is a mile ahead and you are blind if you cannot see that, End of conversation.
SPOILER_marin_dressed.png

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes