inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Yes, I talked to The two of them. They are already working in the tavern and say that they are busy. The exclamation sign never appears on Yui's head.anyway this is my save file from part one
Probably your save file has some compatibility problem. It's not even shown the new quest, It could be some switch problem. In the game folder, you'll find a new save file that continues from where version 0.1.5 left off.
View attachment 2775694
What in the FUCK is that?!
A true alpha male.

Last edited:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I'm all for goblins corrupting a town subtly and sneakily, but it's a concept I have seen spring up and die too quickly. As always, a 0.5 build will get me to play, until then, I wish you fair tidings.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Just finished 0.2.1 and I can definitely say that it's a great start. Really puts me in the mind of NTRPG and I like the extra added touch of actual pictures for bigger scenes. Definitely a formula for a great game here.

My only slight critique would be maybe when there's a little more story, to go back and add some more frames of pics to smooth out the sex scenes. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing. Great job, inatari. Definitely looking forward to future updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordFrz and inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Just finished 0.2.1 and I can definitely say that it's a great start. Really puts me in the mind of NTRPG and I like the extra added touch of actual pictures for bigger scenes. Definitely a formula for a great game here.

My only slight critique would be maybe when there's a little more story, to go back and add some more frames of pics to smooth out the sex scenes. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing. Great job, inatari. Definitely looking forward to future updates.
Thank you! At first, I wanted to make an animation with more frames, but that takes a lot of time. So I had to reduce it. But yeah, in the future, I should make some adjustments to it.

Gaige067

Aug 10, 2022
I am playing it on joiplay on my phone and I got an error as soon as the mc get out of the house in the first quest. Something about not finding a path of a music file.
Edit: I got it to wok using the autosave file instead of the save I had made inside the house and it worked. Loved the intro of the game, well done.
I'm also playing it on joiplay, but the fps drop a lot, do you know what can work?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The ugly bastard, the most important thing in NTR games :sneaky:
Amen to that, brother.

Yeah, you cant make a ntr game without one
Cuz if he isn't, it can just start to feel like netori, the most digusting kind of wish-fulfillment. Nobody identifies with ugly characters, not enen real life ugly people, so it's almost impossible for it to feel like netori, no matter who the PoV character is.

Reactions: potspipe and ktez
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes