Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So, when is the new updates going public?
Public versions according to the devs. patreon go public 3 weeks after champion tier.
- Version 2.3 which is the newest version dropped yesterday(champion tier) meaning it will take 20 days before that goes public.
- Version 2.1 however dropped on June the 23rd(+3weeks for public). Meaning it should go public very soon, also think I saw a post saying on the 16th however not really able to find that post to confirm.

So pretty sure version 2.1 will be public tomorrow.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
The Corruption of the Village v0.2.1 is out.

Changelog:
  • New sprites were added.
  • Added two new CG2D scenes. (one animated)
  • Implemented two main news events.
  • Added new portrait variations.
  • Lake system Implemented.
  • Approximately 30 additional minutes of gameplay were added.
  • Added the recollection room.
  • Other small fixes.

For some reason, Mixdrop isn't working. So for now, I've removed the link.

Last edited:

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
has the speed of the game improved from the last time? :) its seems very slow and dragging the last time i played, i dont mind story / lore but its too slow even walking is slow

Sentinel101

Aug 15, 2020
I got a quest called "Strange Rumors" that requires me to pass the time on Solara. I have no idea how to do it, and I keep getting stuck at Frostem. And yes I did draw and sleep to pass the day, but it has no use. Any ideas?

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
0.2.1 still takes like 1-2 seconds per door. I really want to like this game (yay NTR) but...
The door (or staircase) sound (assuming that's the reason) isn't worth slowing the game pace for

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
Great game. I hope the game ending does not involve the goblins. It'd be dissapointing if the heroines end up falling for mindless goblins. I rather have them end up with an asshole human instead. I think the goblins should be used to generate conflict in the plot and that most scenes and corruption should be bewteen humans.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
0.2.1 still takes like 1-2 seconds per door. I really want to like this game (yay NTR) but...
The door (or staircase) sound (assuming that's the reason) isn't worth slowing the game pace for
Most games I play in rpgm end up having issues like that, its pretty minor to me tbh.

Reactions: Prinplup

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I got a quest called "Strange Rumors" that requires me to pass the time on Solara. I have no idea how to do it, and I keep getting stuck at Frostem. And yes I did draw and sleep to pass the day, but it has no use. Any ideas?
Your desk in your bedroom will let you pass time.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Most games I play in rpgm end up having issues like that, its pretty minor to me tbh.
You might be right that its an rpgm thing... I edited the map data to remove the door sound and fadein/fadeout/pause which only very *barely* changes thing... maybe just reduce the number of transitions or try to make as many of them non-repaint/updating map? Not really an expert in rpgm (clearly) so could just be fundamental limit to the engine

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I've never seen anything horrible like this. :sick:
The animation is pretty ridiculous, and there aren't even pictures of the characters, it's just a doll walking around the map and nothing else, it has some special effects that turned out pretty cool, but that's it, I'm sorry for the frankness, but even though it's your 1st game, Need to change a lot there.... good luck with that.:sneaky:
I do wonder if all your 1000+ "Likes" on your account are all facepalms, would be fun to check out :poop:

And 2 sec. later you go in and react with 12 "facepalm" reaction on this thread on my posts, not knowing it all goes into likes ;) Good little n00b kid, keep going please (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Moricano
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes