Nova_eXelon

May 23, 2018
Can the quest "Strange Rumors" be completed (it says "WIP")? Because I can't figure it out. Went through two days trying to find dad in order to talk about "Solara".

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can the quest "Strange Rumors" be completed (it says "WIP")? Because I can't figure it out. Went through two days trying to find dad in order to talk about "Solara".
"Work in progress" WIP, not ready yet for that build.
- Pretty sure however version 0.2.3 have that questline, and only public version 0.2.1 is uploaded here.

Reactions: thok
Mar 8, 2023
I'd prefer the Goblins really, far less common in games, including ntr themed ones.
The vibe that I got so far from the game(2.1) is that the goblins will be used mostly for "Rape" scenes while the humans will be the ones corrupting the LI, I don't know if at some point there will be a "Goblin King" or a more preeminent goblin figure in the game that will actually be smart and more capable then the rest and corrupt the girls as well, but it would definitely be interesting to see.

Reactions: LordFrz

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
The vibe that I got so far from the game(2.1) is that the goblins will be used mostly for "Rape" scenes while the humans will be the ones corrupting the LI, I don't know if at some point there will be a "Goblin King" or a more preeminent goblin figure in the game that will actually be smart and more capable then the rest and corrupt the girls as well, but it would definitely be interesting to see.
Kind of felt the same when i tried one of the earlier versions and, not going to say that it was bad (aside from not getting to skip and the slow walking) but I did kind of lose interest in the game after that.

Nova_eXelon

May 23, 2018
Pretty sure however version 0.2.3 have that questline
Alright. Became a patreon, got 0.2.3, copied over my save but also tried the included one. Still can't find dad. The quest now says morning, solare, headquaters (before it was sunset). Tried both times, can't find him. There is a scene in the Commanders Room but he tells me that he didn't call for me. Couldn't find anything else.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I've never seen anything horrible like this. :sick:
The animation is pretty ridiculous, and there aren't even pictures of the characters, it's just a doll walking around the map and nothing else, it has some special effects that turned out pretty cool, but that's it, I'm sorry for the frankness, but even though it's your 1st game, Need to change a lot there.... good luck with that.:sneaky:
You must not play many rpgm NTR games cause most are trash with default rpgm sprites just smashing into each other. This dev has put in far more work then most of the crap that gets released.

Reactions: Angelcrush

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
I'd prefer the Goblins really, far less common in games, including ntr themed ones.
Agreed, I know that there's the common trope of them being small fries and side shows that maybe get a GOR scene or whatever, but very few games in which they are a credible threat or the main thrust of the story.
In fact, a few recent games that have had them as the main theme (whether they are the MC's or antagonists), have been incredibly popular.
I'm talking about Goblin Conquista:
and basically the last 3 major game releases from Peperoncino:

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for the update, the game runs alot better now and some of the tedium that was in the initial release (heh, heh, release) is now gone. Keep up the good work and look forward to future installments.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Poor dev is going to have to deal with trolls and people saying that they prefer goblins, the curse of using a forum to promote in dev games and most of them probably aren't even supporting him lol

Reactions: LordFrz

Onnivan

Dec 25, 2019
A quest mark wouldn't hurt .
I mean, I played the first part and saved my game. What am I supposed to do now, just walk in the village?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Im pretty sure the dev has stated that humans will be the main source of corrupting the girls. Could be misremembering though.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
A quest mark wouldn't hurt .
I mean, I played the first part and saved my game. What am I supposed to do now, just walk in the village?
What is the current quest you are on? I believe the buildings will have a "!" on the door if the quest is inside.

Onnivan

Dec 25, 2019
What is the current quest you are on? I believe the buildings will have a "!" on the door if the quest is inside.
I finished part 1 with the Go the Tavern quest.
I don't see the exclamation mark on any of the buildings.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Alright. Became a patreon, got 0.2.3, copied over my save but also tried the included one. Still can't find dad. The quest now says morning, solare, headquaters (before it was sunset). Tried both times, can't find him. There is a scene in the Commanders Room but he tells me that he didn't call for me. Couldn't find anything else.
Its a "bug" in the quest description, MC's dad is in his house in the room right next to the stairs.

Reactions: inatari

Onnivan

Dec 25, 2019
Have you talked to Yui and Marin yet? After that, you need to go to the tavern and talk to Yui in the evening.

yes
Yes, I talked to The two of them. They are already working in the tavern and say that they are busy. The exclamation sign never appears on Yui's head.anyway this is my save file from part one

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes