zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Youn answered your question here: ' never been into NTR tbh '
And how is that relevant?
I identified a common trait that is common to NTR games, that they are all extremely derivative in nature (something that the dev acknowledges), and proposed that he takes a different approach using the story elements already in the game, in order to let it stand out from a sea of mediocre works.
I'm not trying to force anything here, so I really don't understand the hostility.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I tried to test it in JoiPlay and when I'm in the MC's house (assuming that the child is the MC) the screen stays black, you can hear the ambient sounds and interact with the menu and objects but you can't see anything xd, I don't know if it's because of the rpt or the resources that the game uses.

Anyway I have no problem because I can play it on latop but those who have to play on android have a hard time xd, I also tried with Maldives and although it works there the game crashes and to fix it you will have to pay 4$ to unlock the pro settings, and even then I have no idea if can fix the crashes.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I tried to test it in JoiPlay and when I'm in the MC's house (assuming that the child is the MC) the screen stays black, you can hear the ambient sounds and interact with the menu and objects but you can't see anything xd, I don't know if it's because of the rpt or the resources that the game uses.

Anyway I have no problem because I can play it on latop but those who have to play on android have a hard time xd, I also tried with Maldives and although it works there the game crashes and to fix it you will have to pay 4$ to unlock the pro settings, and even then I have no idea if can fix the crashes.
The black screen is "probably" because of the lighting plugin, to disable it you can simply open the file Community_Lighting_MZ and delete everything inside (do not delete the file). But it is strange that it works in Maldives and not in JoiPlay.

As for the game crash, I probably won't be able to fix it, testing mobile games is more difficult and my PC is not good enough to run an emulator to do the tests. Also, on Android, there have been some nonsense errors reported (in the village map) like the game could not load the file "x", but the file "x" exists. Some people have also reported crashes on the village map.

I don't know if it's because the map is big and has many events, currently over 250 (characters, animals, items, parallel events...), or if it's a problem with the RPG maker MZ. But that's it.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The black screen is "probably" because of the lighting plugin, to disable it you can simply open the file Community_Lighting_MZ and delete everything inside (do not delete the file). But it is strange that it works in Maldives and not in JoiPlay.

As for the game crash, I probably won't be able to fix it, testing mobile games is more difficult and my PC is not good enough to run an emulator to do the tests. Also, on Android, there have been some nonsense errors reported (in the village map) like the game could not load the file "x", but the file "x" exists. Some people have also reported crashes on the village map.

I don't know if it's because the map is big and has many events, currently over 250 (characters, animals, items, parallel events...), or if it's a problem with the RPG maker MZ. But that's it.
When I have some time I'll try the lighting thing to see if it works, although I don't have much hope hahahahahah. I think Maldives works because it is an emulator more focused on games created in MZ/MV so I think it supports more that kind of configurations, JoiPlay is more varied so its configurations have to be adapted to various game software.

But for me it is not a problem of the game, maybe it is the emulator, both are still under development and it is normal that with some games have errors or directly can not open them.

Reactions: inatari

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
When does 0.2.3 come out btw?
Been out a few days on his patreon.
Since he is a new dev. there is not that many patreons 'yet' so game is not leaked here yet.. not even version 0.2 is here yet.
- So right now F95 is 2 versions behind.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Moricano
May 19, 2018
I've just got 1 teeny tiny request for the game that is to make the characters look more dissimilar. Lucy and Violet look like twins and Marin and Yui look like they're blood related sisters.

I realize the development of the game has proceeded to a point where it may be difficult to accommodate this but perhaps AI can help? Midjourney produces some really good results afaik.

What do inatari and everyone else here think?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The black screen is "probably" because of the lighting plugin, to disable it you can simply open the file Community_Lighting_MZ and delete everything inside (do not delete the file).
When you say to open the file and delete everything inside it, what exactly do you mean?

If you mean disable the plugin from JoiPlay itself then I can't do it xd, when I do and I save changes JoiPlay kind of crashes or restarts and doesn't save anything.

Edit: I managed to solve the problem of the screen, thanks :). Now the detail is that when I leave the MC house I get a bug about a music file not being found, I guess it's a JoiPlay incompatibility thing.

Anyway as I said, i can play on my laptop without any problem, but I wanted to try to solve the problem with JoiPlay or Malvinas Player so that users who do not have a PC could try the game :(

Last edited:

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I've just got 1 teeny tiny request for the game that is to make the characters look more dissimilar. Lucy and Violet look like twins and Marin and Yui look like they're blood related sisters.

I realize the development of the game has proceeded to a point where it may be difficult to accommodate this but perhaps AI can help? Midjourney produces some really good results afaik.

What do inatari and everyone else here think?
I don't intend to use AI in my game, I feel like I wouldn't have much control over it. Also, the more I draw better and faster I get. I only use AI for reference. And I'm already working on a new portrait for Violet.
When you say to open the file and delete everything inside it, what exactly do you mean?

If you mean disable the plugin from JoiPlay itself then I can't do it xd, when I do and I save changes JoiPlay kind of crashes or restarts and doesn't save anything.

Edit: I managed to solve the problem of the screen, thanks :). Now the detail is that when I leave the MC house I get a bug about a music file not being found, I guess it's a JoiPlay incompatibility thing.

Anyway as I said, i can play on my laptop without any problem, but I wanted to try to solve the problem with JoiPlay or Malvinas Player so that users who do not have a PC could try the game :(
Honestly, I don't know why it can't load the file. I already tried to change the music file, and the error persists. So I guess there is not much I can do.

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
I don't intend to use AI in my game, I feel like I wouldn't have much control over it. Also, the more I draw better and faster I get. I only use AI for reference. And I'm already working on a new portrait for Violet.

Honestly, I don't know why it can't load the file. I already tried to change the music file, and the error persists. So I guess there is not much I can do.
thats good that you wont use Ai artwork and keep up the good work

Reactions: inatari
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes