darggan

Aug 26, 2020
Is there maybe a guide or someone will tell me what to do I finished this introduction and I still don't know what to do no missions nothing the only thing I can do is train and then drink in the inn

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
please tell me that in the bar when the friends hang up and first the red head child hood friend disappear and then the step sister and then they appear with the old barman will have cg scene or something? im dying to know what happened background haha
Agree I also asked this up in the thread and the devs. answer was this ->
Dukall seems to be a very calm and polite man, especially towards women, unlike Enlai, who struggles to control his emotions. Maybe I should make that clearer with a cutscene.
So not really sure anything happened..... and its also way to early to be anything really lewd!
- But with some clever thinking there could easily be a small CG scene here.
A few ideas simple ideas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Moricano

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I really like what you've got so far and it has a lot of potential. You've set up your cast well to be able to write various NTR stories that aren't limited to the main character happening within the same town. It'll be possible to flesh them out so they don't seem slapdash as well. Only thing that I didn't like or worried me is the addition of tavern keeper. I'm not much of a fan of "ugly bastard" NTR because and I hope the corruption of the two FMCs doesn't revolve around that character. It would be a shame because there are better candidates for that role in the story for each girl. So far I'm really glad I found this because ntr rpg games of this type and quality are very rare and I'll be following it closely.
This is one of the reasons why the main girls are not corrupted by a single man. This way, I can create much more degrading scenarios and incorporate more NTR themes.

Furthermore, I plan to make things darker as the story progresses (humiliation, deaths...).

Dukall seems to be a very calm and polite man, especially towards women, unlike Enlai, who struggles to control his emotions. Maybe I should make that clearer with a cutscene.
So not really sure anything happened..... and its also way to early to be anything really lewd!
Honestly, I wouldn't want to show what happened between them at that moment, because NTR is also about mystery. So, sometimes not showing something and leaving it to the imagination makes it more exciting. But, I will open a poll on Patreon/Fanbox and see what the supporters prefer.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This is one of the reasons why the main girls are not corrupted by a single man. This way, I can create much more degrading scenarios and incorporate more NTR themes.

Furthermore, I plan to make things darker as the story progresses (humiliation, deaths...).

Honestly, I wouldn't want to show what happened between them at that moment, because NTR is also about mystery. So, sometimes not showing something and leaving it to the imagination makes it more exciting. But, I will open a poll on Patreon/Fanbox and see what the supporters prefer.
Perhaps if you don't want it shown, it should probably not be shown?
- Suggestions could be that the player could decide if he wants to see it or not?
- Or like seen before in other games, add somekind of magic shop where the MC can visit, and perhaps buy/unlock visions/memories, make them cloudy or blurry or make the girls with censored eyes so he is not sure who is actually seeing.

Anyway I'm sure you will find the best solution :coffee:

• Angry

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Perhaps if you don't want it shown, it should probably not be shown?
Don't worry. I think communication with supporters is important. :)

- Or like seen before in other games, add somekind of magic shop where the MC can visit, and perhaps buy/unlock visions/memories, make them cloudy or blurry or make the girls with censored eyes so he is not sure who is actually seeing.
That sounds good, but it doesn't fit in this case because Yui wouldn't agree to do anything naughty at the moment.

Suggestions could be that the player could decide if he wants to see it or not?
Yes, but I think it's better to do the poll because it will take a few days to be done (I'll probably need to add a 2DCG scene).

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020

That sounds good, but it doesn't fit in this case because Yui wouldn't agree to do anything naughty at the moment.

Yes, but I think it's better to do the poll because it will take a few days to be done (I'll probably need to add a 2DCG scene).
please don't ruined it with rape or blackmail backstory pre netorare I prefer when all started because the villain in this case the barman used to do dirty talks but sutile to the girls and sugetions like I don't know the red head caught him masturbating or fucking another girl and saw an enormous dick that wake up a side of her that she didn't know that even exist or something like that

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
by their malicious smiles i bet at that point of the story they are already corrupted or halfway at least

Reactions: Zellemate

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020

Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
please don't ruined it with rape or blackmail backstory pre netorare I prefer when all started because the villain in this case the barman used to do dirty talks but sutile to the girls and sugetions like I don't know the red head caught him masturbating or fucking another girl and saw an enormous dick that wake up a side of her that she didn't know that even exist or something like that
Corruption will be slow, I don't intend to force anything. Slowly, their pure hearts will be consumed by lust :coffee:.

by their malicious smiles i bet at that point of the story they are already corrupted or halfway at least
Eehh... No. They are not corrupted at all yet, I just made those smiles to tease xD.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I like the game so far... for the moment i can see so manny ways to corrupt the woman in the village, that i see a lot of potential.

Good work =D

Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
What does the second update involve, will it have regular material or just a few modifications?
v0.2
New sprites were added.
Added two new CG2D scenes (one animated)
Implemented two main news events.
Added new portrait variations.
Lake system Implemented.
Approximately 30 additional minutes of gameplay were added.
Other small fixes.

v0.2.1
Added the recollection room.
Adjusted the animation of Faye and Dukall.
Fixed reported bugs.
Changes to naked Yui and Marin sprites.

Version 0.2.1 was released today with some fixes from version 0.2 and the addition of the recollection room. So basically, it's version 0.2.1 that will be made public on July 16th.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
v0.2
New sprites were added.
Added two new CG2D scenes (one animated)
Implemented two main news events.
Added new portrait variations.
Lake system Implemented.
Approximately 30 additional minutes of gameplay were added.
Other small fixes.

v0.2.1
Added the recollection room.
Adjusted the animation of Faye and Dukall.
Fixed reported bugs.
Changes to naked Yui and Marin sprites.

Version 0.2.1 was released today with some fixes from version 0.2 and the addition of the recollection room. So basically, it's version 0.2.1 that will be made public on July 16th.
just don't make it easy with rape ntr xD i like my ntr like my coffee with a lot of dirty talk, suggestion and manipulation :3

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so this is a proper ntr game? not something fast to grab money with ntr that "doesnt make sense"? btw the MC name can be changed or its luke forever?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
so this is a proper ntr game? not something fast to grab money with ntr that "doesnt make sense"? btw the MC name can be changed or its luke forever?
Time will tell, I do have hopes! Don't think MC's names can be changed, but could be a fine suggestion to the dev.

are there decent rendered scenes or just pixel scenes?
There are full 2dCG scenes and one full animated scene with sounds in version 0.2.1
I personally think they are really good quality. I think he teased some of it via his twitter ->

• Angry
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes