inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Maybe you can use cloned maps, so you can distribute events for 2-3 days per map?
That probably wouldn't solve the problem because the number of events that need to be loaded in the maps wouldn't change. Besides, it would take several days of focused work to edit and, most importantly, test all the events across all the maps. As I mentioned before, all the maps already have this system implemented, each with its own events. For now, I need to focus on advancing the story, so I'll try to improve the loading time in the long run by adjusting the order of event precedence again and testing smaller values.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2019
Just played through the available content.

Big fan of the content in there, though I'm a bit worried that 20+ characters will mean content releases at a glacial pace. I hope not, because I enjoyed what I've played so far and hope for more in future- Yui and Marin hit all of the right notes.

Reactions: inatari

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
how soon will the new update come out? will there be sex scenes in it? I would like to see scenes with the mother of the main character. Thank you so much for removing the long waits when going through the doors. I really liked the game, the plot is good and the locations are unique! Looking forward to the new update and wish you success!

Summer6969

Dec 9, 2022
In starting Mc enter in house everything is black ..showing black screen how get rid of this buggg or watever.......

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
how soon will the new update come out? will there be sex scenes in it? I would like to see scenes with the mother of the main character. Thank you so much for removing the long waits when going through the doors. I really liked the game, the plot is good and the locations are unique! Looking forward to the new update and wish you success!
Thank you! Version 0.2 is already available for the Master tier. If no one leaks it, the public version will be released on July 16th.

the smiles their damn smiles
A few spoilers via twitter from the developer from update 0.2
->
In the future, I also want to create comics like NTRMAN. For now, I still spend a lot of time working on a single drawing.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
In starting Mc enter in house everything is black ..showing black screen how get rid of this buggg or watever.......
This problem happens with people who play on Joiplay. You can try to do the following, go to the game/js/plugins folder, there you will open the Community_Lighting_MZ file and delete everything inside it (Do not delete the file). This will disable all lighting effects in the game. If that doesn't work, then there's nothing else I can do. However, you can probably find other bugs, and I don't intend to fix bugs for a phone emulator.

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Thank you! Version 0.2 is already available for the Master tier. If no one leaks it, the public version will be released on July 16th.

In the future, I also want to create comics like NTRMAN. For now, I still spend a lot of time working on a single drawing.
What's new on 0.2?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Really great update for version 0.2, nice to see the story advance.
- Good to see the level of details continue.
- Scenes was great! one was even animated, good job !
Also really good job adding in all the showcased artwork via patreon so it did not go to waste (y)

More detailed comments / wall of text incoming:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So all these comments & critique is only because I see so much potential in this game and I only have love for it! so its really not meant to offend only to help improve :coffee:

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Thanks for the feedback :)

Things I would personally like to see:
1 - Sure
2 - I can upload a cropped image on Patreon with a link to the full image.

Ingame:
1 - I will try to reduce the black screen time in the next updates, there are several things involved.
2 - I will fix that.
3 - I can teleport the player to his room after talking to Yui, something like: "I have nothing to do now, so I'll rest until the tavern opens."

Wishes:
I still don't draw men very well, but I can add that in future updates.

Details, story & reason:
Dukall seems to be a very calm and polite man, especially towards women, unlike Enlai, who struggles to control his emotions. Maybe I should make that clearer with a cutscene.

2nd job
It's not really a "job." They will just help clean his house once or twice a week. By the way, Yui didn't want to do it, she was just "dragged" into it by Marin. But don't worry, it doesn't mean that something will happen. There's still a long way to go before Marin and especially Yui are willing to do anything lewd.

Other small comments:
1 - I'm working in the recollection room.
2 - I will probably add a channel on Discord to better explain these systems.

Animated scene with Faye:
I still don't have much experience with animations, but I will try to improve in future updates.
"Looks like it could use some more love". Do you mean there are few dialogues?

Sprite art
They are following the contour of the clothes. However, I could add a little more "volume" since there is no fabric around them.

Bugs Version 0.2
I'll fix that.

Spelling & corrections:
Yeah, my English is not very good yet, but I'm sure it will improve over time. But I can add a channel on Discord for that as well, in case someone wants to report something like that.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the feedback :)

Things I would personally like to see:
1 - Sure
2 - I can upload a cropped image on Patreon with a link to the full image.

Ingame:
1 - I will try to reduce the black screen time in the next updates, there are several things involved.
2 - I will fix that.
3 - I can teleport the player to his room after talking to Yui, something like: "I have nothing to do now, so I'll rest until the tavern opens."

Wishes:
I still don't draw men very well, but I can add that in future updates.

Details, story & reason:
Dukall seems to be a very calm and polite man, especially towards women, unlike Enlai, who struggles to control his emotions. Maybe I should make that clearer with a cutscene.

2nd job
It's not really a "job." They will just help clean his house once or twice a week. By the way, Yui didn't want to do it, she was just "dragged" into it by Marin. But don't worry, it doesn't mean that something will happen. There's still a long way to go before Marin and especially Yui are willing to do anything lewd.

Other small comments:
1 - I'm working in the recollection room.
2 - I will probably add a channel on Discord to better explain these systems.

Animated scene with Faye:
I still don't have much experience with animations, but I will try to improve in future updates.
"Looks like it could use some more love". Do you mean there are few dialogues?

Sprite art
They are following the contour of the clothes. However, I could add a little more "volume" since there is no fabric around them.

Bugs Version 0.2
I'll fix that.

Spelling & corrections:
Yeah, my English is not very good yet, but I'm sure it will improve over time. But I can add a channel on Discord for that as well, in case someone wants to report something like that.
Remember its just my opinions I have mentioned, and its your game!
- That said thanks for detailed answers :D, looking forward to whatever comes next <3

Jan 23, 2019
Details, story & reason:
We see Yui talk to Dukall before MC & Marin comes to the tavern(think this is version 1 actually)
- But we don't know what he says to her, but she goes with him. Would love to see the full picture here of what he said to her and why she goes with him.
NTR is also about mystery and suspicions. Sometimes it is much better to give the player the opportunity to think of events than to show them.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
what some may not understand is that building a good NTR story takes time and thinking is not just about getting the guy in bed with the girl and fucking her and that's it, you have to plan things out so I think it's good that you're taking the time to do it but hopefully it will be over before the year is out xd

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
what some may not understand is that building a good NTR story takes time and thinking is not just about getting the guy in bed with the girl and fucking her and that's it, you have to plan things out so I think it's good that you're taking the time to do it but hopefully it will be over before the year is out xd
The game probably won't be finished by the end of the year, but Yui and Marin will probably be engaging in lewd stuff at that point.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
The game probably won't be finished by the end of the year, but Yui and Marin will probably be engaging in lewd stuff at that point.
please tell me that in the bar when the friends hang up and first the red head child hood friend disappear and then the step sister and then they appear with the old barman will have cg scene or something? im dying to know what happened background haha

Reactions: Zellemate

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
please tell me that in the bar when the friends hang up and first the red head child hood friend disappear and then the step sister and then they appear with the old barman will have cg scene or something? im dying to know what happened background haha
he left her limping for a while

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
I really like what you've got so far and it has a lot of potential. You've set up your cast well to be able to write various NTR stories that aren't limited to the main character happening within the same town. It'll be possible to flesh them out so they don't seem slapdash as well. Only thing that I didn't like or worried me is the addition of tavern keeper. I'm not much of a fan of "ugly bastard" NTR because and I hope the corruption of the two FMCs doesn't revolve around that character. It would be a shame because there are better candidates for that role in the story for each girl. So far I'm really glad I found this because ntr rpg games of this type and quality are very rare and I'll be following it closely.

Reactions: LordFrz
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes