inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
this happens when using the save you provide.
View attachment 2682225
A person playing on Joiplay reported a similar error in version 0.1, so I modified the audio file in version 0.1.5. However, I can see that the issue persists. If you are already using version 0.1.5, honestly, I don't know why it can't find the file.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
A person playing on Joiplay reported a similar error in version 0.1, so I modified the audio file in version 0.1.5. However, I can see that the issue persists. If you are already using version 0.1.5, honestly, I don't know why it can't find the file.
when you modify elements like audios or images that are used in the game, you NEED to keep the same name. otherwise that screen of error will appear. let's say you used an audio and then noticed you make an error in the name, if you fix it, the error screen will appear because the game will look for "aufio1" instead of "audio1. if you are going to replace an archive you need to use the exact name that is already registered in the game

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
when you modify elements like audios or images that are used in the game, you NEED to keep the same name. otherwise that screen of error will appear. let's say you used an audio and then noticed you make an error in the name, if you fix it, the error screen will appear because the game will look for "aufio1" instead of "audio1. if you are going to replace an archive you need to use the exact name that is already registered in the game
ah, actually I expressed myself wrong, I didn't change the name of the file I "added" a new file, the old one is still in the folder precisely to avoid this type of error that you mentioned. Honestly, I don't know why this error occurs in Joiplay. It works perfectly fine on Windows. But thanks for the tip :)
By the way, I took a look at your game, and it looks great.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
ah, actually I expressed myself wrong, I didn't change the name of the file I "added" a new file, the old one is still in the folder precisely to avoid this type of error that you mentioned. Honestly, I don't know why this error occurs in Joiplay. It works perfectly fine on Windows. But thanks for the tip :)
By the way, I took a look at your game, and it looks great.
Glad you like it! I really like slow corruption as you could see, so your game is great for me. I'm eager to see how your story develops

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Can’t believe I missed this game didn’t see it promoted in the NTR discussion page. Art looks wonderful so far

Reactions: inatari

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
You dev WTF, this shit don't work on my homebrew windows 95 emulator running on my gameboy color reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JLuix and inatari
Jan 23, 2019
Yes, but I'll leave the choice of endings to my supporters on Patreon/Fanbox. (I will add Subscribestar soon too)
Multiple endings are always a good thing, as it means that the player's actions mean something to the game. And the greater the range of possibilities the endings cover, the greater this effect. Although it is not worth making the game too branched, due to a serious increase in the complexity of development, this does not apply to endings, since there will be nothing after them.

Reactions: ktez

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Multiple endings are always a good thing, as it means that the player's actions mean something to the game. And the greater the range of possibilities the endings cover, the greater this effect. Although it is not worth making the game too branched, due to a serious increase in the complexity of development, this does not apply to endings, since there will be nothing after them.
To be honest, I plan to maintain a linear progression in the game, and towards the end, the player will be able to choose which ending to follow (these endings will be chosen by my supporters). After all, NTR is unavoidable. As you mentioned, incorporating branching paths throughout the story would require extensive work, especially considering the large number of characters involved (currently more than 20).

Reactions: ktez and Zellemate
Jan 23, 2019
To be honest, I plan to maintain a linear progression in the game, and towards the end, the player will be able to choose which ending to follow (these endings will be chosen by my supporters). After all, NTR is unavoidable. As you mentioned, incorporating branching paths throughout the story would require extensive work, especially considering the large number of characters involved (currently more than 20).
The branching of the plot can be done in different ways. If the results of the selection will affect only small changes in the dialogues and completely change only a small number of scenes where you can not do without it, then the increase in complexity will not be very large, since most of the game will remain linear. You can count special plot points in events and choises, this will also simplify working with a branched plot. Even with this approach, it is possible to make many endings with a wide range of possible outcomes.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes