blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Before Hideo leaves, Rui is invited to go through events in the village, went around to everyone he found (church, headman's house, blacksmith) and talked to the others, but still writes that I'm missing something that I didn't find?

gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
Having to slowly walk around everywhere despite pressing shift or changing the options settings is really annoying.
The "responses" e.g. ♪ can be removed for 90% without negatively impacting the dialogue whatsoever while speeding up conversations significantly.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Having to slowly walk around everywhere despite pressing shift or changing the options settings is really annoying.
The "responses" e.g. ♪ can be removed for 90% without negatively impacting the dialogue whatsoever while speeding up conversations significantly.
I'll post version 0.1.5 here in a few hours. This version will fix the main slowness issues.

Last edited:

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Before Hideo leaves, Rui is invited to go through events in the village, went around to everyone he found (church, headman's house, blacksmith) and talked to the others, but still writes that I'm missing something that I didn't find?
You're not missing anything, that's all :)
I don't know what is causing this, but in version 0.1.5 there will be a save file skipping the intro. So you can try that.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
You're not missing anything, that's all :)

I don't know what is causing this, but in version 0.1.5 there will be a save file skipping the intro. So you can try that.
is there any additional material in the new update or not yet?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Limited sex means, it was teaser at best. Lot comic violence like f-type nine tail action. I got feeling like what game did I download. Person in future reference when you make game like this note, don't add bathroom in every house if village have actual community bath would been something better.
There is a lake and I will use it in the future :)

When they got older they couldn't kill goblins or reclaim Marin's old village and bury her parents?
Ehh, I don't know.

Tavern owner is hybrid goblin? <- that something someone should alarmed.
o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Space_Cow99

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Not yet, but I'm currently working on some 2DCG scenes, there's a preview (image) for patrons. This quick release was to fix the main reported issues.
ok thanks for the answer, I hope you can correct the speed of the npc and the transition when opening doors I think that is what people talk about the most, great job.

Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Changelog v0.1.5

• The door animation was removed. So now the transition between rooms is 2x faster.
  • Enabled dashing. (for some reason, I had messed with the js file and it was disabled)
  • All events went revised, and the time between dialogues has been adjusted.
  • Now you can fast forward the dialog (only the text) by pressing ctrl. If you want to fast-forward everything press space.
  • You can hide the dialog by pressing tab.
  • Other small fixes.

Try v0.1.5. if it doesn't work there are two save files:
save1 - skips intro
save2 - skips MC's childhood

will the goblins and goblin sex be a major or minor part of the game?
I plan to add more scenes in the future.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Changelog v0.1.5

• The door animation was removed. So now the transition between rooms is 2x faster.
  • Enabled dashing. (for some reason, I had messed with the js file and it was disabled)
  • All events went revised, and the time between dialogues has been adjusted.
  • Now you can fast forward the dialog (only the text) by pressing ctrl. If you want to fast-forward everything press space.
  • You can hide the dialog by pressing tab.
  • Other small fixes.

Try v0.1.5. if it doesn't work there are two save files:
save1 - skips intro
save2 - skips MC's childhood

I plan to add more scenes in the future.
Really quick first update with these fixes(did not test to see them) but sounds very very good!
Good job!

A few questions regarding future content:
(just to try to understand the game and content in the long run)
- Is the plan that the "main girls" will be NTR'ed by 1 person only, or multiple?
- And if there are multiple people who NTR them, is there a list of who? or a number of how many?
- In that same regard will there also be just random people fucking them / like goblins / hobo's, other completely random people?

- As a suggestion perhaps at some point add a "skip intro / prologue" option for those people who wanna go straight to the action.

Hope to see the same slow'ish story and hopefully also slow corruption continue in the next real content update (y)
(And of cause not to slow!)
Also hoping for the same quality and attention to details going forward as the first patch.
- Take your time and don't rush the development imo :coffee:

Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Really quick first update with these fixes(did not test to see them) but sounds very very good!
Good job!

A few questions regarding future content:
(just to try to understand the game and content in the long run)
- Is the plan that the "main girls" will be NTR'ed by 1 person only, or multiple?
- And if there are multiple people who NTR them, is there a list of who? or a number of how many?
- In that same regard will there also be just random people fucking them / like goblins / hobo's, other completely random people?
The main girls won't be exclusive to a single man. I still don't know how many men there will be, but for sure, Dukall and Enlai are on the list. About random people fucking them, maybe when the corruption is very advanced.

- As a suggestion perhaps at some point add a "skip intro / prologue" option for those people who wanna go straight to the action.
Yes, I will add it.

Hope to see the same slow'ish story and hopefully also slow corruption continue in the next real content update (y)
(And of cause not to slow!)
Also hoping for the same quality and attention to details going forward as the first patch.
I plan to do a slow corruption, so don't worry, and I will also strive to maintain quality. :)

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
The main girls won't be exclusive to a single man. I still don't know how many men there will be, but for sure, Dukall and Enlai are on the list. About random people fucking them, maybe when the corruption is very advanced.

Yes, I will add it.

I plan to do a slow corruption, so don't worry, and I will also strive to maintain quality. :)
What about the Goblins?

Pinpperton

May 3, 2019
Whenever you're partitioning a floor of a building into several separate maps or have cutscenes it's good to stop and ask oneself if it is really necessary for the story or gameplay reasons. Cutscenes -> run to church -> cutscenes took ten minutes on skip.

Also option to always run doesn't seem to do diddly fuck.

Pixel art and animations are solid. Keep at it.

Reactions: drone4of2

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
it would be a rout where we can be sure that the 2 girls will be exclusive for the barman? I already fell in love with that couple of three? xD

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes