LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Fuck me for not paying attention to the NTR tag.
Good game though. You clearly put in a lot of work. I can tell it's going to be good.
I'm just not an NTR person.
Good luck with all your future endevorse

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
IMG_20230606_103152.jpg
Everytime i walk to this staris my game always crashed i think my phone suck cant generate sometime but I had no problem playing the mc when mc was a kid, but when mc was growing up it was a problem อan someone share a save who has walked past this point?

Last edited:

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hey inatari
Your game is awesome, I really like the sprite sex animations, the drawing art, and the NTR style: the erotic events happens near from the main character but he is not aware. Also I agree with the idea of the slow burn NTR and corruption.
Please can you consider adding pubic hair to the drawings and sprites? that would be great.
I looooove that the mothers of the male protagonists will be corrupted and their sons are not aware, but they may be jealous or suspicious.
Thank you for creating this work of art.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hey inatari
Your game is awesome, I really like the sprite sex animations, the drawing art, and the NTR style: the erotic events happens near from the main character but he is not aware. Also I agree with the idea of the slow burn NTR and corruption.
Please can you consider adding pubic hair to the drawings and sprites? that would be great.
I looooove that the mothers of the male protagonists will be corrupted and their sons are not aware, but they may be jealous or suspicious.
Thank you for creating this work of art.
Thank you for the comment. Yes, the corruption will be slow, and some characters will have pubic hair. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ktez and JLuix

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
" Ntr can't be avoided "

My man, now we are talkin. Only about 30min in, but Im loving what Ive seen. Aside from the 3 girls I hope we get mini scene with the town girls. And church ladies. And from what we have so far it seems that may be the case. Such things really make the town feel alive and worth exploring. Cant wait to finish this version and wish you the best on workin on it.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
So my initial impressions of this game are quite positive, the art style is distinctive and really good-looking for the girls, but the dude scarcely looks human, I get the ugly bastard trope, but it may be wise to dial the uncanny back a bit.
The mechanics are pretty solid if you ignore load times and the lack of sprinting.
One big question I have though, is that you mentioned that there's corruption and pregnancy, which characters are you planning on implementing this for? Will it be for the goblins or the human characters(males)?
Seems a waste to include the whole war and resurgence with goblins and let them be a sideshow to the protag getting cucked by other villagers.
You can actually tell a story here about how the goblins slowly infiltrate and corrupt the women and over time secretly, and then finally swoop in and take over the whole village (after the number of mysterious pregnancies gets too high or something...)
Maybe the MC and his girlfriends escape and she later gives birth to the other dude's baby; maybe show that the goblins are actually capable of deeper thoughts or that they can at least think and scheme strategically whatever, I'm just spitballing here.
My point is that you made an extensive world with a vibrant backstory, and it seems like just a wasted effort if you don't expand on the setting, rather than add to the growing number of generic NTR stories.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
So my initial impressions of this game are quite positive, the art style is distinctive and really good-looking for the girls, but the dude scarcely looks human, I get the ugly bastard trope, but it may be wise to dial the uncanny back a bit.
Let my man make his ugly bastards ugly as fuck

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Such things really make the town feel alive and worth exploring. Cant wait to finish this version and wish you the best on workin on it.

What next update will be release?
I plan to release an update this month for patrons/fans. So public will be next month (assuming no one leaks it)

One big question I have though, is that you mentioned that there's corruption and pregnancy, which characters are you planning on implementing this for? Will it be for the goblins or the human characters(males)?
Seems a waste to include the whole war and resurgence with goblins and let them be a sideshow to the protag getting cucked by other villagers.
I have some plans for the goblins, don't worry.
About the pregnancy, I'm not sure yet. There is still a long way to go before reaching that point.

Let my man make his ugly bastards ugly as fuck
:LOL:

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020

I plan to release an update this month for patrons/fans. So public will be next month (assuming no one leaks it)

I have some plans for the goblins, don't worry.
About the pregnancy, I'm not sure yet. There is still a long way to go before reaching that point.

:LOL:
there will be i don't beasts on girls actions?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
0.1.5 Black screen ‍
I'd rather forget about this game
In any case, the developer does not fix bugs View attachment 2681927
Dude, the game was created and tested on Windows, as stated in the game's thread. Second, this seems more like an incompatibility issue than a bug per se. For now, the most I can do is put an option to disable the Community Lighting plugin in the next update for people who play on Joiplay.

there will be i don't beasts on girls actions?
I'm working on events with the main girls for the next update, but as I already mentioned, the corruption will be slow. But there will be action with other girls.

• Angry
Reactions: Xanax1488
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes