Nov 9, 2022
i criticized a bit the slowness of the gameplay yesterday
but the art... i love it
the two female protagonists have such expressions in the few CGs and portraits that i've seen that are truly stunning
especially when they are being hugged by the tavern owner
you should publicize this game elsewhere too, because you draw some perfect NTR faces and you should make it known
very sultry, very foxy,, must be the eyes

May 10, 2021
Looks great but yeah, I'm gonna wait on this until the dev listens to the comments and fixes the speed issues. Short and sweet is always better than unnaturally inflated.

SabaRuksar

Dec 4, 2018
When the game start and the hideo reaches his home enter after that everything is black only see spirit of music and other stuff can see the room or chars or anything but the dialogue box is the let me post a pic with it. Screenshot_20230531-023427.png

Reactions: Surpriz20

croPath

May 10, 2017
>game is 2 hr long
yeah but 90 minutes alone are for the intro and walking and talking
please mods, add the VN tag to this game
just walking and talking doesn't make it VN just means that it has massive amounts of padding to make it seems like it has actual content, its also more of 110 minutes of VERY slow walking and very slow "dialogue"

croPath

May 10, 2017
damn i spend about 30min just trying to skip intro, wtff maaaan
clearly the slow speed, long transitions and slow dialogue are just padding so he can say "2 hours of content" in a normal game it would be less then 20 minutes

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Please fix this. I play on joiplay
Thanks
This is strange, I checked the filename and indeed it is correct.
When the game start and the hideo reaches his home enter after that everything is black only see spirit of music and other stuff can see the room or chars or anything but the dialogue box is the let me post a pic with it. View attachment 2663000
hm, hard to say what's going on, maybe it's a problem related to the Community Lighting system plugin
please just tell me that in the future updates the introduction will be skippeable D:!!!
Yes, it will :)

Last edited:

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
i like it , i whas gona add about the speed but i know now that you are working on it, is a good game a very promising one! i follow

Reactions: inatari

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What an impressive start to an NTR game, so many details to the maps and the story! just wow!
10/10 start from me!
- However the very slow movement is a real big annoyance, that I hope will be fixed for future builds!

Best of luck with the development of the game, very solid start (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
suddenly
This is strange, I checked the filename and indeed it is correct.

hm, hard to say what's going on, maybe it's a problem related to the Community Lighting system plugin

Yes, it will :)
Every time in this area, the game will stop and appear to have failed to load sound. I don't know, maybe there is a problem with the plugin.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
What an impressive start to an NTR game, so many details to the maps and the story! just wow!
10/10 start from me!
- However the very slow movement is a real big annoyance, that I hope will be fixed for future builds!

Best of luck with the development of the game, very solid start (y)
gosh, is Heaven Studios on my thread? o_O Thank you very much for the comment! Yes, I'm already finishing all these problems related to slowness. I love Heaven Studios' works by the way :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zellemate

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
suddenly
Every time in this area, the game will stop and appear to have failed to load sound. I don't know, maybe there is a problem with the plugin.
hm, I don't know. I will try to use another sound in this map for guarantee :)

Reactions: ginelofki
Apr 2, 2023
Definitely eye-catching. But do know that people will bull-rush the sex scenes to check it out and the slow walking speed is definitely an annoyance to that approach, although it does prevent people from speed running your game. I'll be lurking in the shadows for future updates.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
hm, I don't know. I will try to use another sound in this map for guarantee :)
the hidden sex, shadow sex is so hot you should added if you want it hehe , i mean op is looking for her step sister and friend but they are fucking with that old barman background

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I liked it, cant wait to see more. Only thing I would like is that you can save one but lose the other. Giving some more weight to the options we get,

• Angry
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
2DCG , 2D game, Animated, Adventure, Ahegao, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Blowjob, Creampie, Defloration, Fantasy, Male protagonist , NTR, Cheating, Cuckold, Corruption, Groping, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral sex, Paizuri, Prostitution, Rape, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Flirting, Humiliation, Male Domination, Oldman, RPG, Milf/Married Women, Sexual Harassment, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Virgin, exhibitionism, group sex.
Uhhh... Ok.... Soo moch content already* here.... You did not miss anifing? o_0

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Limited sex means, it was teaser at best. Lot comic violence like f-type nine tail action. I got feeling like what game did I download. Person in future reference when you make game like this note, don't add bathroom in every house if village have actual community bath would been something better.

Goblins must been some actual lazy goblins who prefer roads then climb wall.

Hideo could use magic, where is magic shield when his wife beats him up?
Career options are whore, soldier and villager what happened to many other options: Farmer, miner, woodcutter, hero, archer/scout?
Where was character magic learning skills?
In future if there was means to interchange Marin to Ryuu that make game much cooler.
I like to Marin learned how bushwhack like Violet.

When they got older they couldn't kill goblins or reclaim Marin's old village and bury her parents?

I think make bigger map? there a strange glitch around players house?

Tavern owner is hybrid goblin? <- that something someone should alarmed.

Will there pregnancy options, step-incest (Ryuu + Marin) and Incest (Ryuu + Kema having sex with maternal figures)

I think that about it. Unless there Yui fan club. Yui I think has crush with Ryuu...so I am not sure if that going happen with game how it is.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes