inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
is rape also blacklisted on patreon or do you not know about it?
Fortunately, Patreon sometimes overlooks certain matters. Otherwise, most developers would be banned. Hence, I have no intention of pushing the boundaries or testing their tolerance.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
Fortunately, Patreon sometimes overlooks certain matters. Otherwise, most developers would be banned. Hence, I have no intention of pushing the boundaries or testing their tolerance.
he does not ignore it, he only acts upon a complaint regarding a certain prohibited tag

because you don't use SubscribeStar, there you have more creative freedom

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
he does not ignore it, he only acts upon a complaint regarding a certain prohibited tag

there are a lot of incest games on patreon, luckily the incest whistleblowers seem to be on strike lol

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I agree with you. I know I would have more freedom using SubscribeStar or Fanbox (I already have). But let's be honest, most will just opt for Patreon.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I agree with you. I know I would have more freedom using SubscribeStar or Fanbox (I already have). But let's be honest, most will just opt for Patreon.
Anyone who really likes your game and wants to support you will do so either on Patreon, SubscribeStar or any other support, but that's ok, good luck

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Didn't play it yet but it looks very promising, adding to my shortlist.

dev seems to have put a lot of thought into the worldbuilding and is properly creating an immersive atmosphere. That's great in my books. Sometimes the h-scenes are more rewarding when they have proper buildup.

Keep it up.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Can I get some more detail about how the time system works? Is it a time slot system or an active time system?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Can I get some more detail about how the time system works? Is it a time slot system or an active time system?
Time doesn't progress automatically if that's what you want to know (unless there is an event going on). To advance, specific actions must be taken. Like drawing in the MC's room, engaging in morning training sessions at the camp, or having a beer at the tavern in the evening.

Last edited:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Time doesn't progress automatically if that's what you want to know (unless there is an event going on). To advance, specific actions must be taken. Like drawing in the MC's room, engaging in morning training sessions at the camp, or having a beer at the tavern in the evening.
I gotta ask you said different guys will ntr other heroines like the barkeep ntr the protagonist childhood friends and a another guy steals the protagonist mom like at the ending we’re his Marin and yui are the barkeep girlfriends because I know that the blacksmith is going to steal himari kema mom

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I think comments in the thread already exhausted enough over how sluggish the game feels to play, which i agree with (walking speed and loading screens for rooms). So i'll just add an issue for me, that the two main girls faces look too similar, huh i think that's more evident in the bar scene.
That aside, i did like the introduction. The characters and world building present interesting opportunities for ntr/corruption situations.
Also, while i don't mind sprite only ntr games, i saw your art on pixiv and it is dope (especially the raven/starfire pic).
Ah! and do a subscriber account just in case, the goblin scenes might mean trouble on patreon.

Last edited:

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Will we also see Ryuu and Kema's moms in action?
yes
I gotta ask you said different guys will ntr other heroines like the barkeep ntr the protagonist childhood friends and a another guy steals the protagonist mom like at the ending we’re his Marin and yui are the barkeep girlfriends because I know that the blacksmith is going to steal himari kema mom
I didn't quite understand your question, but as I said, girls will not be exclusive to men. Initially, a woman may develop a stronger bond with a particular man, but she will not be exclusive to that man.
Also, while i don't mind sprite only ntr games, i saw your art on pixiv and it is dope (especially the raven/starfire pic).
Ah! and do a subscriber account just in case, the goblin scenes might mean trouble on patreon.
Thanks ^^ I may revise the main character designs in the future.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes