mystafa

May 2, 2017
I'm an old Pixel Animation fan. Loved your Game. And really liked your Vision of your game. Don't listen to anyone and keep up the good work.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Prolonging game time with the slow walk and transitions is never a good idea, trust me. There also should be fast forward (preferable the one that does not fuck up the engine) and backlog, especially if you put shitloads of text fillers and terrible animations, as most people would want to check the content first.

I believe Dev should know that basing a ripoff on some other failing ripoff and trying to replicate things is not going to work probably and you can't just repeat things others try to do, you need understanding, but best of luck. At least it should be more slick and pleasant to play and not constantly painful if you want people to like it, this much should be obvious. For example, excessive camera pans and needless zoom-ins made me sick, and effects are annoying as fuck (all this screen shaking and random noise damn). Music choices and sounds in general could be vastly improved as well (yes it's very bad currently, never do it like that). Annoying mini-games without any reward make people hate you too.

One other thing I noticed is that some filenames are fucked, please don't forget that filenames are fucking case sensitive, it's going to be harder to fix later on. For example, inside_C-b.png_ file (i.e. tree house location) is expected to be Inside_C-b.png_ and there're many such broken files already.

Also, may I suggest to make a glossary of who is who to whom if you're going to spam with new random characters and pov switches (maybe add it to the name too)? And "secret stats" may be important for things player doesn't get to see. Storytelling could be improved a bit, I'm sure it will get better eventually, but intro is the most important part, so yeah, it wasn't enjoyable, none of it. And I'm sure you're aware, but navigating in the search of free-roam events is the pain in the ass, the original idea was not this shit, it doesn't work with empty sandbox games only with games where every transition is new content and with relatively small world.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
PLEASE increase the movement speed. This snail pace is killing me IRL. Additionally this game just goes the ''every door is a loading screen'' resident evil path, which make that slow speed even worse. Dialogue can not be skipped as well and there is a lot.
Every game made in RPG Maker MV or MZ can skip dialogue … you just have to hold either enter, space bar or left mouse while it’s not the fastest it’s still skipping.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Ntr can't be avoided
Pure NTR game? Count me in. :PogChamp:

Good luck with the development (y)
Love the art so far.

Question, will the game have God view mode (where you can see both side) and MC only view with only hint and after the fact evidence? :unsure:

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
"Ntr can't be avoided" - better words have never been spoken :D

Thanks a lot your work, gonna try it out, but looks very promising from the pictures already :)!

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
another intersting game hopefully it will not end like most intersting game aka in the abandoned category

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
I'll wait for little bit mroe content before trying but it looks really good, have potential to become a superb game.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Art looks great! I was told about your project by someone else with a Pixiv account.
I'll watch for now, but probably going to support you on Patreon if you keep up with the quality of the art.

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
No wonder the game takes long... too many loading and "Always run" is just 1.1x faster :(

other then that, hope the game improves alot
Edit: i gave up playing the game... too slow, ping me when its already v2

Last edited:

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Only 1 complaint. The Speed of the game itself. Why does it have to be SOOOOOOO slow? There is no running, you can't skip conversations and worst of all, every single room needs to be loaded in with a black screen. Dev, please work on this.

Otherwise, everything else is awesome!

Last edited:

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Only 1 complaint. The Speed of the game itself. Why does it have to be SOOOOOOO slow? There is no running, you can't skip conversations and worst of all, every single room needs to be loaded in with a black screen. Dev, please work on this.

Otherwise, everything else is awesome!
Yep walking speed and the black screens need to improve. Personally I really like the story scenes, they're very fleshed out.

Reactions: yunglawdggniga
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes