BKRD

Jan 21, 2018
Promising game, just that speed problem that you should fix for the next update, keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: inatari

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure the author really thought about that biological advantage, I mean being unable to produce your own females is a huge biological disadvantage, you're entirely dependent on other species that you go into direct conflict with.

Not if it where female only goblins, that would be a different matter.
I think that makes even less sense.

You and the other guy are making the assumption a female goblin would be attractive to human men. If we're talking about an evolutionary standpoint, they would have to almost exclusively rely on breeding with humans or humanoids to reach the point where human men would want to fuck them, since what a human might find attractive isn't the same ass what a horse or a dog finds attractive.

On the other hand, being a male that can breed with anything means that you're theoretically not just limited to humanoids. You don't need to be attractive to a female to rape and impregnate them. Also, as a male, you don't need to wait X amount of days before you can make more kids. As a male, you aren't burdened with with the needs of pregnancy and potential imbreeding is less of an issue versus one dude siring multiple generations of goblin females.

But honestly, the debate itself is somewhat in bad faith because you're comparing two different genres. If goblins were all-female, ugly as shit, violently murderous, and whatever else you'd associate with a male goblin with the only difference being that they have a slit instead of a dick, you wouldn't want to fuck them. If you want to argue male vs female viability, you'd have to argue about them in the same metric.

Like if male goblins were irresistibly sexy fucking studs and were treated like female goblins, I 100% guarantee you that being male-only is more evolutionary advantageous due to the fact that a single goblin could sire kids with as many women as he's physically able. With a female goblin, you're bottlenecked by the gestation period and however many ova can be released. Like even if she can give birth to 10 kids in 10 days, all it would take for a male goblin to match that is breed 1 female a day. And that's assuming no fatal pregnancy-related complications. Males wouldn't have to worry about such things.

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
shows real promise, and its a probably a good corruption game. Godspeed sirs. i will just keep a ward here

Reactions: inatari

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
around 2hrs~ There's a blowjob with some characters and sex scenes. But with the main girls, there's still nothing. I will do the corruption slowly. The idea is that as corruption increases, the entire village will be influenced.
I imagine this game is inspired by games like NTRPG and the Hentaria series, right?

I love these games so I see a lot of potential here.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
For the love of everything add sprinting. Why my mf walking everywhere like he aint got places to be even with auto dash on.

Also so many loading screens for every single area. Like even each room of a house got a loading screen bruh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daysey

xCTx

May 23, 2018
You can never have enough NTR pxiel art games in my opinion, will be keeping a close eye for future updates, honestly excited for more of this.

Jul 22, 2021
Good start, like the depth of the backstory. and a slow burn corruption of the main girls is cool as long as the side sex scenes keep it spicy.

-speed up the transitions or make the doorways avoidable, painful wait for transitions
-if there is a crucial dialog maybe require a double click to proceed, missed some details when trying to skip

Reactions: Vango.Bango

ZoomerBoomer29

May 3, 2020
Imo, you need to add a skip button (Toggle instead of holding the spacebar down) and the ability to run faster..... Its. So. Slow. Please let me so I can get to areas faster, its quickly becoming tedious.

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
It's soooooooo slow. Everything is slow. The text is only progresses at a crawl, the intro drags on and on and on, every scene is slow, your character moves like he's wading through mud, and after a few minutes play you get a psychological aversion towards opening doors, because every single door you open is accompanied by huge slow delay.

It might be the most sluggish RPG maker game I've ever played, absolutely horrible.

Reactions: yurikan

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
there is no such thing as pure love those two girls are destined to be cumbags xd besides as they say it moves slow the npc I hope that can be fixed in something, hopefully you can add at the end something like gangband or impregnation and good job congratulations.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
my suggestions for improvement:
- change text speed (everything is slow)
- change walking speed
- do not create a separate map for each room
- make sure the filenames are case sensitive (for users like me who have linux and therefore only get as far as the church and then nothing works)

Reactions: dovaper
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes