inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
i dig the game but i have this weird feeling its gonna get abbandoned soon xD
Well, I don't intend to give up, I like producing games. Of course, I have bills to pay, but if I keep doing and improving my content, I'm sure I'll build a loyal audience.
Well this strange but anybody know how to fix black screen?
Apparently, the RPG maker bugs a lot in anything other than Windows. I've seen some people complaining about bugs related to uppercase and lowercase. I think if I make everything lowercase, it should fix the problem.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Pure NTR game? Count me in. :PogChamp:

Good luck with the development (y)
Love the art so far.

Question, will the game have God view mode (where you can see both side) and MC only view with only hint and after the fact evidence? :unsure:
So far, most scenes have "god view mode". But yeah, I plan to add a lot of scenes where the MC will have only hints of what's going on, like sounds and silhouettes.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Ok so I played 1 hour of this demo and it's.... boring. If you want to make an interesting demo then don't put 2 hour of boringness.

I'm gonna check this game when it will be completed. Before that spending hours on watching cutscenes make no sense since you can't finish it at this moment.

Reactions: 5554432

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
i dig the game but i have this weird feeling its gonna get abbandoned soon xD
ambitious game are great but few developeur have the capacity to keep up with the skill and will need to do one
that why most ambitious game look very intersting but end up in abandoned category

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
So far, most scenes have "god view mode". But yeah, I plan to add a lot of scenes where the MC will have only hints of what's going on, like sounds and silhouettes.
Will this game have a "good ending"? I once played a similar NTR themed RPGM game hentaria chornicle which had a lot of different endings and of course there was a good ending for the main character which I enjoyed a lot.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Well, I don't intend to give up, I like producing games. Of course, I have bills to pay, but if I keep doing and improving my content, I'm sure I'll build a loyal audience.
That is a good mindset to have.
Every beginning is hard/harsh but your game is unique enough that if you persevere the audience comes automatically.

Potential is definitely there.
Personal pet peeve would be that the face of the 2 cover girls is basically copy and paste. Maybe one of them could get a unique facial feature to differentiate. Maybe a beauty mark or something woud do the trick already I guess.

Also is pregnancy planned down the road? This scenario basically screams after it. You know goblins and so on xD
Lastly will it be mostly pixel art or do you have sex CG's as well?

Godspeed in the development inatari, I will wait 2-3 updates to see where it goes and then I will consider support.

Reactions: Deneuve and inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Will this game have a "good ending"? I once played a similar NTR themed RPGM game hentaria chornicle which had a lot of different endings and of course there was a good ending for the main character which I enjoyed a lot.
When my game reaches its conclusion, I will let my patrons determine their preferred endings. Therefore, if a sufficient number of individuals express interest in a happy ending, it shall be provided.The only fixed ending is the true ending.
Well I somewhat meant about an age range, and well as, would it be going for both gender? Or... How exactly it would appier?
Sorry, I didn't understand your question exactly, but it's going to be an old man with a young woman, something like "ugly bastard". All characters involved in sexual acts are over the age of 18.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
When my game reaches its conclusion, I will let my patrons determine their preferred endings. Therefore, if a sufficient number of individuals express interest in a happy ending, it shall be provided.The only fixed ending is the true ending.

Sorry, I didn't understand your question exactly, but it's going to be an old man with a young woman, something like "ugly bastard". All characters involved in sexual acts are over the age of 18.
So the protagonist is cucked by ugly old man will the two heroines stolen by the barkeep and will the mom be stolen?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
That is a good mindset to have.
Every beginning is hard/harsh but your game is unique enough that if you persevere the audience comes automatically.

Potential is definitely there.
Personal pet peeve would be that the face of the 2 cover girls is basically copy and paste. Maybe one of them could get a unique facial feature to differentiate. Maybe a beauty mark or something woud do the trick already I guess.

Also is pregnancy planned down the road? This scenario basically screams after it. You know goblins and so on xD
Lastly will it be mostly pixel art or do you have sex CG's as well?

Godspeed in the development inatari, I will wait 2-3 updates to see where it goes and then I will consider support.
Thanks ^^. The pregnancy will probably only be possible with the main girls in some of the endings (I still can't say how that would be). For now, it's just pixel art, but I plan to add CG scenes as well.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I think you did a very good job compared to your first game. There is great potential. You have done a job that most game developers cannot do. I wish you continued success.<33

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks ^^. The pregnancy will probably only be possible with the main girls in some of the endings (I still can't say how that would be). For now, it's just pixel art, but I plan to add CG scenes as well.
Awesome, good to know.

Main girls only pregnancy is fine.

Not gonna lie I do love NTR themed games and everyone around here is saying, "Play Henteria Chronicles".
They sure are top NTR games but only pixel art do tend to leave my attention and I get bored pretty quickly....which is a shame on my part but it is what it is.

I was asking because you had that CG at the OP in which that one girl is standing halfway out of the door and would love to see more.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Awesome, good to know.

Main girls only pregnancy is fine.

Not gonna lie I do love NTR themed games and everyone around here is saying, "Play Henteria Chronicles".
They sure are top NTR games but only pixel art do tend to leave my attention and I get bored pretty quickly....which is a shame on my part but it is what it is.

I was asking because you had that CG at the OP in which that one girl is standing halfway out of the door and would love to see more.
Henteria Chronicles is amazing! N_taii is definitely, one of the best NTR developers. My Patreon isn't just going to be for game development, I plan on doing art as well, so I'll definitely, be adding more CGs in the future. I intend to mix the two worlds "CG and pixel art".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes