croPath

May 10, 2017
Ok so I played 1 hour of this demo and it's.... boring. If you want to make an interesting demo then don't put 2 hour of boringness.

I'm gonna check this game when it will be completed. Before that spending hours on watching cutscenes make no sense since you can't finish it at this moment.
doesn't help that the movement speed is so damn slow

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Time doesn't progress automatically if that's what you want to know (unless there is an event going on). To advance, specific actions must be taken. Like drawing in the MC's room, engaging in morning training sessions at the camp, or having a beer at the tavern in the evening.
Ah, I like it that way, I dislike when time passes over time or when moving around, makes it harder to find scenes in these games.

Reactions: drone4of2

6Hell9

Apr 24, 2023
my feedback for version 0.1:
- the transitions between maps are too long, but with a enough time to make a coffee in between you may be able to keep yourself awake.
- you also cannot "run".
- some events left me with a feeling of a very generic story.
- RPG Maker is nice sometimes, but when the story is liniar you could also try to tell the story in a different way?
( Like remove all that running around and tell the story in a style like in renpy, should be also possible with RPG Maker )

Dec 31, 2017
Enjoyed the premise, reminds a lot of the classic NTRPG 1/2....
The few animations I saw were nice, shame the scene in the tent did not continue at all after Akane entered and the boys left, could've at least added a few seconds. Looks like she's the soldier's bicycle anyway already.

However the loading times really need to be worked on, and the run function should be fixed.

gamer73

Apr 11, 2023
I must say i really liked it. Yes its a litte slow loading between maps an rooms etc, and the walking is also slow, but i actually really enjoyed the relatively slow buildup and story. I am really looking foreward to the continuation:)

Reactions: inatari

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Definitely wanted to add some positivity to this thread. It's slow-paced but I don't mind that for a NTR game, it does a good job of setting the stage. I would agree that movement speeds needs to be increased and the loading between rooms. I assume that happens because you want to keep what's happening in the rooms hidden, but I think it can be done without adding a loading screen. Looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: KarylSummer

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Definitely wanted to add some positivity to this thread. It's slow-paced but I don't mind that for a NTR game, it does a good job of setting the stage. I would agree that movement speeds needs to be increased and the loading between rooms. I assume that happens because you want to keep what's happening in the rooms hidden, but I think it can be done without adding a loading screen. Looking forward to seeing more.
However the loading times really need to be worked on, and the run function should be fixed.
My patrons already informed me about this and it is being redone. I'm removing the door animations so it will be 2x faster to move between rooms. And the speed has also been adjusted.

So the MC is also in for some action?
I don't know yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 6Hell9

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I must say i really liked it. Yes its a litte slow loading between maps an rooms etc, and the walking is also slow, but i actually really enjoyed the relatively slow buildup and story. I am really looking foreward to the continuation:)
The idea of making the beginning of the village more cheerful and with a certain "mood" is precisely why this will be completely transformed as the village sinks into corruption. So the difference between the village ambiance at the beginning and end of the game will be quite different.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes