inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
UpDate Soon? :p
Version 0.2.1 is already available for supporters. Additionally, I will probably be releasing a new update next week. The next public release will be on July 16th (version 0.2.1).

so this is a proper ntr game? not something fast to grab money with ntr that "doesnt make sense"? btw the MC name can be changed or its luke forever?
Well, I plan to gradually introduce corruption that makes sense, so I intend to make my supporters' money worth it. Whether the story will be as good as those of more experienced game developers, I don't know, but I will do my best. The MC's name is Ryuu, and for now, it cannot be changed. Luke is another character who also struggles with NTR.

are there decent rendered scenes or just pixel scenes?
As Zellemate mentioned, you can keep checking my social media for some artworks. Since I started working on the game, my art has improved a lot, and this will become more evident in the upcoming updates. I will strive to improve even more. :)

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Holy moley, the twitter post with the animation is amazing. If thats the kind of art we can expect coming up I'm going to be watching this project closely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Holy moley, the twitter post with the animation is amazing. If thats the kind of art we can expect coming up I'm going to be watching this project closely.
The full version of the animation ingame is even better, longer and with sounds. Its really good after it was improved :coffee:
Hoping for same level of animation for future scenes!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Yui looks really phenomenal in that lake picture, really excited to see where this goes. Might support this in the future if it lives up to the potential and doesn't die after update 3 or so (like too many exciting games seem to do...).

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
My thoughts after trying this game:

- I don’t usually play RPGM games, but this game was unexpectedly good (seduced by good pixel art). I missed this old school NTR feeling, but I really hope MC will have some kind of "any" interaction with his love interest, even if it involves a fucked up romantic relationship. For example, we can make MC’s girlfriend madly in love with him till the end, but he’s just not good enough to satisfy her. So (after she's morally destroyed) she makes him clean her up after her long training sessions, without him knowing what kind of training it was, of course. Or some shit like that :D

- My point is. this fucked up plot makes a lot of room to create crazy ideas.
This game got a great premise, I really don’t want to see another so basic and not fun NTR with an IQ handicap MC only capable to watch and that's all there is to it --like ntrgpg's--. There are plenty of crazy, perverted ideas to make the NTR more tasty.

in my opinion:
----Goblins and monsters are fun and all, but no one is more evil and fun than humans when it comes to NTR.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordFrz and inatari

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
The main girls will be corrupted by men, but I will probably add some scenes with goblins when their corruption is at a very high level.
The premise of the game is how the Goblins are making a comeback and taking control of villages, it would make no sense if there aren't multiple scenes showing goblins and other characters (whether or not they are the MCs love interests aside).
I feel like if you wanted the game to be a generic NTR game, you don't have to go out of your way to build such a world and extensive backstory with the Goblins...etc. Only to sideline that setting in favor of the same old " dirty ugly bastard human gets the hot girl for inexplicable reasons".
Aside from the sheer waste of effort, it's misleading.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The premise of the game is how the Goblins are making a comeback and taking control of villages, it would make no sense if there aren't multiple scenes showing goblins and other characters (whether or not they are the MCs love interests aside).
I feel like if you wanted the game to be a generic NTR game, you don't have to go out of your way to build such a world and extensive backstory with the Goblins...etc. Only to sideline that setting in favor of the same old " dirty ugly bastard human gets the hot girl for inexplicable reasons".
Aside from the sheer waste of effort, it's misleading.
Meh, completely disagree with you there.
- He sets the game and the world up so there are plenty of options and possibilities.
- And he did say goblins will have their turn, and they probably will when its the right time, and not in the beginning of the game which will just make it boring rape scenes. Much better to let the girls get really corrupted, and seek out the goblins for them self towards endgame(or something like that).

• Angry
Reactions: Moricano and fzaner

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
In my opinion. I can say fuck goblins as a premise. It's a good addition for an intro to give reasons of plot and how the world built, but that's it.

The way the innocent girls corrupted is what matters.

In yui scene preview, she's more fascinated by "FAYE" taking the pounding than the guy doing the fucking. And by only that fact, we may explore many paths and fun possibilities such as every main girl have their own different kinks and personality.

akanee have so much potential.

For example, I can see innocent yui being corrupted just by spying on local hoes being fucked like Faye and dukall, and why not one day akanee may catch her spying and start corrupting and dominating and teaching her the ways of serving penis. That would be crazy more fun and 1000 times better to watch than the classic way of ugly bastards slowly corrupting her by sexual harassment or goblins taking turns on yui and MC sad "boohoo" about it.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I would also rather just see the humans being the scumbags that corrupt the girls. Goblins can just be a way to set up situations that see the Ugly Bastards stuck with the hotties. Ex. Roads get closed due to goblin sitting trapping a guy in another town while his hot wife entertains an uggo.

I also am not a huge fan of every character being a town bicycle in the end. I hope a couple are the exclusive use of the guy that corrupts them.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
v0.2.3 is available for the master tier.

Changelog
  • An animated scene of Akane was added.
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui has been added.
  • A new CG2D scene of Violet (MC’s Mother) has been added.
  • One new main quest (This is a big one).
  • Memory system implemented.
  • New maps.
  • New sprites.
  • Fixed some grammar issues.
  • Added about 45 minutes.

The next public release is July 16th (v0.2.1).
(There is no version 0.2.2)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zellemate

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Meh, completely disagree with you there.
- He sets the game and the world up so there are plenty of options and possibilities.
- And he did say goblins will have their turn, and they probably will when its the right time, and not in the beginning of the game which will just make it boring rape scenes. Much better to let the girls get really corrupted, and seek out the goblins for them self towards endgame(or something like that).
Hey now!
I'm not trying to dictate how the game should be made, just giving my 2 cents on how the story looks to be developing.

I agree with this sentiment, but it WILL end up being a generic NTR game, (which is a dime a dozen at this point, aside from the game's stellar art) if the dev chooses to focus all of his efforts on the human ugly bastard characters and sideline the actual setting.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ktez

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Hey now!
I'm not trying to dictate how the game should be made, just giving my 2 cents on how the story looks to be developing.

I agree with this sentiment, but it WILL end up being a generic NTR game, (which is a dime a dozen at this point, aside from the game's stellar art) if the dev chooses to focus all of his efforts on the human ugly bastard characters and sideline the actual setting.
I think all NTR games are generic to some extent. For example, it is extremely common in almost all NTR games that the antagonists are already "the bad guys", and have sexual experiences...
However, I wanted to try a different approach with Kema (one of the antagonists and childhood friend of the MC), in this update, I decided to develop his corruption (and try to build the "standard antagonist" image) before he has his turn with Yui or Marin. After all, the friendship between Kema and MC is something I want to corrupt as well.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ktez and Zellemate

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Hey now!

This is the kind of people a ntr dev shouldn't be listening lmao

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
I think all NTR games are generic to some extent. For example, it is extremely common in almost all NTR games that the antagonists are already "the bad guys", and have sexual experiences...
However, I wanted to try a different approach with Kema (one of the antagonists and childhood friend of the MC), in this update, I decided to develop his corruption (and try to build the "standard antagonist" image) before he has his turn with Yui or Marin. After all, the friendship between Kema and MC is something I want to corrupt as well.
Fair enough, I guess that I can accept that I'm not exactly the target audience for this game(never been into NTR tbh), even if I think that my criticisms are valid.
Thanks for responding with patience and respect though, those are rare qualities these days (especially online).

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes