iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
This developer really needs to update the preview images and the title card on this thread. I neglected this title for a while because I thought the art was going to be shit, I can say after playing that I couldn't have been more wrong. Looking forward to the next update nonetheless.
I think the main reason why it doesn't is that the developer still doesn't have a clear drawing style for the game, but I also think it should update the preview images

Reactions: inatari

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This developer really needs to update the preview images and the title card on this thread. I neglected this title for a while because I thought the art was going to be shit, I can say after playing that I couldn't have been more wrong. Looking forward to the next update nonetheless.
Banner makes it seem like the game is about Goblin sex but the preview images makes me think NTRPG2.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
My thought was that Yui would lose her virginity to Ryuu but not be satisfied because of all the other swinging dicks in the village

Reactions: Road Mafia
Jul 27, 2020
It was better than I expected. NTR is good and the dark edgy atmosphere fit so well. Also, the author is great at creating truly arousing scenes and writing corruption just right. That's rare. Not to mention there was even some humor.
And the pixel graphics are very nice too. Looking forward to updates.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
On the freeroam section before Marin is adopted, how do we know if we did everything? Is there a way to sleep and proceed to the night without advancing the plot? Or is it just the mayor getting bj from the maid and Blacksmith ogling the milf?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
On the freeroam section before Marin is adopted, how do we know if we did everything? Is there a way to sleep and proceed to the night without advancing the plot? Or is it just the mayor getting bj from the maid and Blacksmith ogling the milf?
It's just those two events.

how to fix the error that says error loading graphics when i start the game
This error is new to me. What device are you trying to run the game on?

the game is good . added to my waitlist . it is just the art I think not really consistent
I'm always pushing myself to learn new things, so it's normal for the art style to vary. But obviously, the trend is to stabilize over time.

Miring

Mar 30, 2023
Hi guys, this is my first game, I've been developing the first version for months, so I hope you enjoy it. Please, if you like the game consider supporting me. :)
please help, I play through joiplay on my phone. at the entrance to the game there is a black screen (passed by the inter button) then at the beginning of the game after the cutscene of the main character or when entering the save again there is a black screen, the character can walk and the game seems to be working but nothing is visible because of the black screen.

Reactions: Arios Valdo

Saikouren

Jun 21, 2018
please help, I play through joiplay on my phone. at the entrance to the game there is a black screen (passed by the inter button) then at the beginning of the game after the cutscene of the main character or when entering the save again there is a black screen, the character can walk and the game seems to be working but nothing is visible because of the black screen.
This might be an issue with ur phone, or maybe ur phone doesnt meet the requirement, because some rpgm games are quite heavy to play on joiplay. And i just tried this on my phone and it works fine for me.
The one that i tried is 0.3.5 tho, maybe it would also work for u

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes