ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I wonder but if they are public previews, why aren't they posted directly here? it's the only game on this site with all these restrictions :cautious:

Reactions: sam111

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
I wonder but if they are public previews, why aren't they posted directly here? it's the only game on this site with all these restrictions :cautious:
i know right like this is not Patreon its a pirated site like why no one leak it here the game too we all like have to check every few days to see if its out yet the new 0.3.6/7 is already out

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
i know right like this is not Patreon its a pirated site like why no one leak it here the game too we all like have to check every few days to see if its out yet the new 0.3.6/7 is already out
Yes, it is, but here they talk about previews and don't even post those even if they are public. Again, I only encounter these restrictions with this game. Among other things, last month they posted the latest update for the game, but they forced him to remove it.o_O

Reactions: sam111

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
All public previews can be found on Inatari's or profile.
Rest of the preview are made for patreons of different tiers.
- So yes obviously somebody have to leak them.. sometimes they get leaked, other times they don't.
- 5$ to get the game and spoilers , not really much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
All public previews can be found on Inatari's or profile.
Rest of the preview are made for patreons of different tiers.
- So yes obviously somebody have to leak them.. sometimes they get leaked, other times they don't.
- 5$ to get the game and spoilers , not really much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
and if someone leaks them he is warned and exhorted to delete everything, as happened last month. With $5 you don't get the game but 20 minutes or maybe less of a monthly update, which means that to get the next update you have to renew your subscription and that's another $5. I don't protest because everyone does what they think is right, but if we are on a "pirate" site, you can't expect the people who leaked an update to be forced to delete everything. Having said that, have a good evening

Reactions: Toushiro and sam111

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
and if someone leaks them he is warned and exhorted to delete everything, as happened last month. With $5 you don't get the game but 20 minutes or maybe less of a monthly update, which means that to get the next update you have to renew your subscription and that's another $5. I don't protest because everyone does what they think is right, but if we are on a "pirate" site, you can't expect the people who leaked an update to be forced to delete everything. Having said that, have a good evening
Do whatever you please, leak stuff, dont leak stuff, because developer asked one guy to retract the leaked game which he leaked instantly does not equal to things not getting leaked rofl.
- Hell go ahead and leak the game yourself here :LOL:
Dev. have around 300 patreons, not really that many honestly, good to see some if not most are loyal :coffee:

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Do whatever you please, leak stuff, dont leak stuff, because developer asked one guy to retract the leaked game which he leaked instantly does not equal to things not getting leaked rofl.
- Hell go ahead and leak the game yourself here :LOL:
Dev. have around 300 patreons, not really that many honestly, good to see some if not most are loyal :coffee:
I am happy with the loyalty shown by the subscribers towards the developer. I'm patient and will wait until April for the next update

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't think you know what extort means. And no one is forced to do anything, they get asked to not leak it and most people just comply. F95 is also not the only game in town, so if they could force them not to leak it here, there are dozens of other places to leak it. But the people willing to pay for early access are also usually willing to respect the devs wishes to not leak it early.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Are there even leaks? Hasn't been leaked since last year or maybe I'm dumb at finding ones.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
i cant find any discord page of Inatari Games, is it patreon only?
It's Patreon only in the sense that you can only get the link from Patreon, but even the $1 tier Patrons can join and once you're in the Discord server you won't be kicked even if you stop being a supporter on Patreon, a fair warning however, if you only wanna join to see the previews then forget it, if you're the lowest tier on the server then you can only see the discussion channels where other supporters talk.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
It's Patreon only in the sense that you can only get the link from Patreon, but even the $1 tier Patrons can join and once you're in the Discord server you won't be kicked even if you stop being a supporter on Patreon, a fair warning however, if you only wanna join to see the previews then forget it, if you're the lowest tier on the server then you can only see the discussion channels where other supporters talk.
ty for the detailed answer
the v. i can download as 1usd patreon would still only be 0.3.5 i assume?

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
ty for the detailed answer
the v. i can download as 1usd patreon would still only be 0.3.5 i assume?
You can download v0.3.5 even without being a $1 tier sub since it's already public, the only thing you get out of subscribing as a $1 Patron is that you get access to the weekly Updates on Fridays.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
What i would like is if someone would bother to "leak" the release date for the next update whenever it has been announced.
I never know when to expect the next update and for some reason that buggers me a lot.

On a different note - why was the ntr tag removed? :eek:oo

• Haha
Reactions: niifan

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
hey, bro! can you send me too :), please?
u can see it in twitter
What i would like is if someone would bother to "leak" the release date for the next update whenever it has been announced.
I never know when to expect the next update and for some reason that buggers me a lot.

they removed netorare tag XD

• Haha
Reactions: potspipe

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019

It bothers me as well and i don't know why either. xdd
I remember Inatari saying that his schedule is similar to N_Taii's meaning that there is usually 1 Update in every 5 weeks or so with some delay occasionally, i just checked Discord and according to that v0.3.6 was released on the 24th of January so it's been out for 6 weeks as of last Wednesday if my math is right.

I can't serve you with an exact release date cause Inatari usually announces it less than a week before that, but i'd say that in the next 2 weeks we're definitely gonna get a new Update.

Reactions: Jeycii_
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes