burgerman100

Jan 2, 2024
Hey, just wondering when how long the versions take to get released to the public after their release on your Master patreon tier? Thanks

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
The game is all well and good, but what it is missing is the more close up scenes. When a certain scene happens with any of the girls it doesn't actually give you visual of what is happening only what you see in the RPG character form which is really annoying. I also hate that most of the guys are ugly bastards like why...
I agree on your first point. What u mean is there is much pixel art, but not so much cg art. But I don't agree on your second point. For me the more ugly and disgusting the dude is, the better! Makes it more exciting to corrupt a gorgeous girl by the hands of a disgusting man

Reactions: Jeycii_ and Lalovi

I_Love_Jesus

Dec 12, 2022
When new update release here?
When the next paid update releases (give or take a couple of days). The free version always stays 1 version behind the paid version.

Given the pace to date and depending on the size of this next version, I'd speculate a mid/late-March release.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i wonder if im save here commenting on a ntr game...
i absolutely fell on love with the artstyle and genre its representing...
unfortunately this game hasnt been in development for longer
i would have been dying to see some juicy ntr content, especially with the milfs...

great game by the way!

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
I agree on your first point. What u mean is there is much pixel art, but not so much cg art. But I don't agree on your second point. For me the more ugly and disgusting the dude is, the better! Makes it more exciting to corrupt a gorgeous girl by the hands of a disgusting man
I agree with none of you :ROFLMAO:
The charm of these types of games, at least for me, is being aware that something is going on but not being able to interrupt nor see everything. I enjoy peeking and being left wanting for more. Although I prefer corrupting and sharing the girls myself, but that's not the goal of this game.

Reactions: potspipe

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I agree with none of you :ROFLMAO:
The charm of these types of games, at least for me, is being aware that something is going on but not being able to interrupt nor see everything. I enjoy peeking and being left wanting for more. Although I prefer corrupting and sharing the girls myself, but that's not the goal of this game.
I think dual pov would be great. One which shows erverything and one that only shows what the mc himself can see. We hear something, see their dresses on the floor and the fc behind the curtain or find later cum everywhere. Clues yet not outright the sex itself. With other words hidden/mystery pov.

Depending on the implementaton it wouldn't result in a lot of extra work. Even a simple button "Do you want to see the scene?" would do it.
Personally i like to play games first from the male or hidden pov before i replay with omniscent pov.

Reactions: syrupu
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes