9TRACING

Dec 26, 2021
The attached save file is from the end of v0.3.5 (You need to copy all the files, not just the file1.rmmzsave).
Oh, thanks how nice is it :)) By the way, I really love your game. I appreciate your efforts, if there are more animations and pictures then i even love it better. Thank for reading :>>

Last edited:
Reactions: inatari

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Do you have some pictures side by side to compare? I think it is steadily improving, but my mind may be playing tricks on me.
It's just a personal preference, game drawn me more with previous artstyle, I suppoe I could summarize it with comparison of these two pics, I personally enjoy 1st style way more. (sitting in bikini) - talking about her face specifically.

Reactions: zotto23

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's just a personal preference, game drawn me more with previous artstyle, I suppoe I could summarize it with comparison of these two pics, I personally enjoy 1st style way more. (sitting in bikini) - talking about her face specifically.
I guess I see it. While her forehead and eyes are a bit weirdly placed in first picture, the skin toning etc seems better done. The second one lacks substance when it comes to skin.

I am guessing time constraints are also a big part of the change.

Reactions: Shirafune and ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I guess I see it. While her forehead and eyes are a bit weirdly placed in first picture, the skin toning etc seems better done. The second one lacks substance when it comes to skin.

I am guessing time constraints are also a big part of the change.
Exactly, thats just a thing that takes more time. He probably took more time to put more details in the first one. I don't really see it as a different artstyle at all... Those are details.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Comomparing sprites to sex CG might be unfair. Generally, sprites tend to be more detailed in most games. But I do prefer the face of older styles more. It just looks... more lewd.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Comomparing sprites to sex CG might be unfair. Generally, sprites tend to be more detailed in most games. But I do prefer the face of older styles more. It just looks... more lewd.
Which one of those is a sprite? I agree, the first one looks "raunchy".

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Perhaps the right term is comparing an animation to a CG art piece.
- That said her head is not moving, I think her eyes are blinking perhaps.(other parts are moving)
- But damn I love them eyes in the animation, very detailed compared to the CG.
Not to mention her face when she starts talking dirty is very lewd, it however did only last for a moment :cry:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sprites can mean the little pixel characters, but also the floating character illustrations used in most general dialogues. So the left pic is the sprite. They tend to be more detailed and better drawn than full 2DCG illustrations for sex scenes since sprites are drawn once and reused.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone playing this on joiplay? Would like to give this a go but am using android so joiplay is my only chance.

Reactions: Hgryg

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
Bro this game is so gooooodd. Please keep making it. Also you definitely need to add more CG it doesn't matter if it's not animated. But the cg is really important for a game like this, there are lots of scenes where you could have added cg. For example when Marin is cleaning enlai bathroom and bends over. Also, I loved that you added smegma to enlai penis, that's exactly how I imagined he would look like lol. You def need to make yui go with Marin to cleanup and slowly get mixed into that, maybe later once Marin is more corrupted by him. Love your game dude. For real. You deserve much more love for this. But please, add more cg. Even to the existing scenes, I promise it's gonna make your game even better and increase its popularity. Thank you

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
I totally agree, there are scenes that could have been improved with CG but I can also say that in v3.5 free-roam scenes were added. I thought it was a brilliant idea because one of the attractions of this game is its pixel art, an example would be that the scenes of the main story were more animated with CG but that later some scenes had their free-roam version.

I can only say that it is a very good game, I love its cg and pixel art, the way that Yui and Marin become corrupted and I really want to see more of the story between Violet and Grandpa.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
the expressions in the first one and i guess in the older art are much more "lewd"
like she's actually thinking about something malicious or mischievous
makes me think of the meme: "Why are you looking at me like that, Ryza??"

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes